• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ayew

blackflyingswan

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
This player is worth every penny of his wages no matter what anyone says. :twisted: If we had an attacking midfielder and a better link to the forward ,he would not have be back defending and running himself into the ground.Thank God for Ayew. :D :D

blackflyingswan said:
This player is worth every penny of his wages no matter what anyone says. :twisted: If we had an attacking midfielder and a better link to the forward ,he would not have be back defending and running himself into the ground.Thank God for Ayew. :D :D

If he could pick out players who are in a better position and pass to them, he'd be even better. Is he selfish, or does he just lack this particular ability, I don't know.

old cob said:
blackflyingswan said:

If he could pick out players who are in a better position and pass to them, he'd be even better. Is he selfish, or does he just lack this particular ability, I don't know.

You are spot on there OC, there have been several times during most games this has happened, I think hes a bit selfish but most of the time he thinks he can do better himself which isnt a bad thing as he does score some special goals.

We are blessed to have a player of Ayew's quality for sure, but to get anything Ayew has to have an 8/10 game, tonight he was more of a 6...

God help us if we lose him in January.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back