• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Andre Ayew

PSumbler said:
We will never know, he was a big part of it but....

Clearly a personal problem with ayew Phil?. Always gave 100% regardless of wages that's all you can want

1love1hate said:
Clearly a personal problem with ayew Phil?. Always gave 100% regardless of wages that's all you can want

That's a fair leap as to why you think I have a personal problem with Ayew, someone I have never met or interacted with at any stage of my time here.

Just a simple view that I wouldn't ever consider having him back.

Said the same ahead of us signing him the second time. Was right then too... ;)

Not a personal attack so my apologies if you thought my reply was unjust. I disagree completely, feel he was 100% commited and a role model for our youngsters. Each to their own but we all have an opinion 👍

It would have to be a spectacularly good deal for us in order for me to be happy with his return to us. That’s not going to happen though, players don’t ‘give back’.

There little room in football for sentiment, it’s time to move on.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Because he’s an ar*e.

Don't confuse being financially driven with being a cunt.

For exhibit A you can look at Ayew.
For exhibit B you can look at Obafemi.

I would take Ayew over Obafemi any day of the week and thrice on Saturdays - he cared and he never left anything out on the pitch.

Does he still have the energy for a Championship schedule? Anyone's guess but if the finances were right I would not say no to having him back.

bakajack said:
Don't confuse being financially driven with being a c**t.

For exhibit A you can look at Ayew.
For exhibit B you can look at Obafemi.

I would take Ayew over Obafemi any day of the week and thrice on Saturdays - he cared and he never left anything out on the pitch.

Does he still have the energy for a Championship schedule? Anyone's guess but if the finances were right I would not say no to having him back.

To be fair, I always thought Obafemi put in a good effort on the pitch.

Ayew did in some games and didn’t so much in others on his second coming. First time round was different.

Amazing, a four page thread on a player we wont see down here again in the next millenium

Blackpooljack said:
Amazing, a four page thread on a player we wont see down here again in the next millenium

Football fans dream, football fans are also sentimentalists.

I think it's fair to say he's reached the stage of his career where he'll be aiming to extract as much cash as he can from the holy cow of football. A bit like Bale going to LA and sticking around as long as he did at Real for that matter, the club side of things is little more than a bank account filler, and the only thing that matters to him now is his national side. Never go back -
if our relegation from the prem achieved nothing else, it hammered this point home in spectacular fashion.

Premier League clubs want him, I gurantee Forest is one of them.

Would not want him back now, but Ayew always gave 100% on his second coming. Much more effort and delivery than the moody Obafemi. Hopefully Burnley really do take him at season end and we’ve seen the last of him.

I see Everton are being linked this morning. I'd have thought they'd have looked at the results the last time a PL club signed him in January while in the midst of a relegation battle?

I guess they'll be alright as long as they avoid signing Bony, Andy King and Clucas with him...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back