• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Andre Ayew

No no and no.

And for the avoidance of any doubt. I vote no.

Swanjaxs said:
Come on Phil mun 😍andre-ayew-ayew.gif

Nice bit of action there of Ayew when he was younger, fitter and better :lol:

PSumbler said:
Nice bit of action there of Ayew when he was younger, fitter and better :lol:

Still do a job Phil as long as he will except 500 quid a game plus proceeds from spot the ball sales 🤔

Why wouldn't anyone want him back. Amazing talent and great around the squad. Is there something we don't know Phil?

1love1hate said:
Why wouldn't anyone want him back. Amazing talent and great around the squad. Is there something we don't know Phil?

Age mainly, and wages.

Think I’d prefer him to Barnes mind you.

Risc said:
Age mainly, and wages.

Think I’d prefer him to Barnes mind you.

Exactly this and to be honest he wasn't as good second time as first so that tells you he wouldnt be any good third time around...

Agree on the Barnes but I would also prefer to have my left arm chopped off to my right...

PSumbler said:
Exactly this and to be honest he wasn't as good second time as first so that tells you he wouldnt be any good third time around...

Agree on the Barnes but I would also prefer to have my left arm chopped off to my right...

What? 👀

Add up the wasted loan fees for players we Never play and we won't be far short. I know it won't happen but in a poor championship could make the difference?

PSumbler said:

We wouldn’t have made play offs without him twice in a row though surely?

Risc said:
We wouldn’t have made play offs without him twice in a row though surely?

We will never know, he was a big part of it but....

He was on a 40K a week contract with his Saudi team I think I saw.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back