• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Banana sandwiches

tim_healings

First Team Player
Reaction score
Now then, when I where a wee lad I loved banana sandwiches. I recall a time around 1992 when I was absent from school, at home with what I like to call the dreaded lurg. A raging temperature, managing only the briefest of lucid moments, I don’t think I’m over egging this to say I was at deaths door. What could remedy this predicament I found myself in. Well only banana sandwiches in my eyes. Off went mother to create the masterpiece. Hark, Timothy we’ve no bananas came the report from the kitchen. Not to worry I’ve something just as good. I’m embarrassed to tell you I was presented with an orange sandwich which, I hasten to add, did nothing for my nausea. I s**t you not!

It's a tough tale you tell there Tim and thank god you shook death away.
It's reminiscent of waking up on Xmas morning hoping for that bike you put on your Christmas list but horror of horrors you can see a non-Cadburys selection box that contains a David Essex tape.

Battle on through life.

Used to love banana sandwiches, but as the runt of the litter, my elder siblings had the banana in their sandwiches, I ended up with the peel in mine - if I was lucky !🤣🤣

Can’t beat a tinned sardine, Branson pickle and coleslaw sandwich.
Or on toast. 🤗

You had lucid moments? I'm not judging you, but did you slice the banana sideways or lengthways?

With salad cream sounds a touch of genius.

Glyn1 said:
You had lucid moments? I'm not judging you, but did you slice the banana sideways or lengthways?

With salad cream sounds a touch of genius.

Yes, the briefest of lucid moments I think I said. I wasn’t involved in the slicing but can confirm it was sliced sideways. Slicing was out of my control

dickythorpe said:
It's a tough tale you tell there Tim and thank god you shook death away.
It's reminiscent of waking up on Xmas morning hoping for that bike you put on your Christmas list but horror of horrors you can see a non-Cadburys selection box that contains a David Essex tape.

Battle on through life.

Every days a battle dicky, every day

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back