• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

BBC News: WTF?

Looks like Phil has been pressing buttons he doesn't understand :lol:

Blueturd Broadcasting Corporation have taken over ffs

BLAZE said:
Looks like Phil has been pressing buttons he doesn't understand :lol:

For once it was pressing buttons I do understand but why the BBC feel they need to completely refresh their newsfeed every time they add something new is beyond my comprehension

I'll leave it with the nice news feeds we have instead...

I clicked on this thread wondering what was meant as I couldn’t see anything about the beeb. Then when I refreshed I can now see what you mean.
Do we have to have another licence for this?

Muteswan said:
I clicked on this thread wondering what was meant as I couldn’t see anything about the beeb. Then when I refreshed I can now see what you mean.

Should just be the two relevant ones left now but they've gone

The board will add new posts when something now is added to the Swans TV YouTube channel which is relatively helpful (although with the Winter one, it was posted here already) and hopefully the official site as well...

Just keeps people nicely updated :lol:

As for the licence fee - yes can you send me some money please. Thanks :mrgreen:

PSumbler said:
Muteswan said:

The board will add new posts when something now is added to the Swans TV YouTube channel which is relatively helpful (although with the Winter one, it was posted here already) and hopefully the official site as well...

As for the licence fee - yes can you send me some money please. Thanks :mrgreen:

👍 no probs, just post your online banking details and password and I’ll pay straight in. 😜

Muteswan said:
PSumbler said:

👍 no probs, just post your online banking details and password and I’ll pay straight in. 😜

I will do but can I wait for the proceeds of my great uncle in Mozambiques will to come through first i'd hate for something to go wrong with that

PSumbler said:
Muteswan said:

I will do but can I wait for the proceeds of my great uncle in Mozambiques will to come through first i'd hate for something to go wrong with that

😂

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back