• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

BBC News

Niigata Jack said:
Darran said:
Yeah it looks well highbrow that.

Wife makes me watch it see :lol: It's obviously to highbrow for you, you didn't have a clue what I was on about :lol:

Oh and she's in other room watching Love Island and I'm in my pride and place revising for work and watching feck all. :roll:

No I don’t have a clue what you were on about and I doubt anyone has either.

Darran said:
Swanjaxs said:
What have I missed?

It’s on here.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1016434321744080?group_view_referrer=search

Ahh rite o, you both came across well, and good news that carers are getting much needed support 🙌

Darran said:
Niigata Jack said:
Wife makes me watch it see :lol: It's obviously to highbrow for you, you didn't have a clue what I was on about :lol:

Oh and she's in other room watching Love Island and I'm in my pride and place revising for work and watching feck all. :roll:

You've never heard of Clarksons Farm which was on Amazon TV then, do you know who Clarkson is even ? its Jeremy to his friends, he hates cheap trick so you probably haven't :lol:

Other people would know, as they don't live in a dark room listening to Cheap Trick blasting around the room like a some over grown groupie :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Darran said:

You've never heard of Clarksons Farm which was on Amazon TV then, do you know who Clarkson is even ? its Jeremy to his friends, he hates cheap trick so you probably haven't :lol:

Other people would know, as they don't live in a dark room listening to Cheap Trick blasting around the room like a some over grown groupie :lol:

I know who Clarkson is but I have no idea who his farm is.

Darran said:
Niigata Jack said:

I know who Clarkson is but I have no idea who his farm is.

Go away and give the Laptop to Jos and lets add some intelligence to proceedings ffs. :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
Niigata Jack said:
Go away and give the Laptop to Jos and lets add some intelligence to proceedings ffs. :lol:

Laptop...
Bit 1990's :lol:

Jaxx's he has got a Laptop guaranteed, he's still chasing after a band from the early Fifties ffs mun :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
I've always wanted to bitch slap Jeremy Clarkson for some reason 😂

:shock: :lol: he's a funny man mun, not the first time I've heard that people would like to colour his cheeks though :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back