• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

BBC News

Weren't we all supposed to get £400 ?
Split into two payments of £200?

What's this further £200 then? So that's £600 coming to many.
How is this calculated?
I am confused 🤪

dickythorpe said:

How is this calculated?
I am confused 🤪

DP might have done us all a favour, by being dressed like he was, they may raise that figure to a couple of grand now, it'll cost him most of that for a decent barber to sort his wig out though, but we'll be able to afford a few extra bottle's of Perrier :lol:

He's gonna let me know next time he's on the tele and I'm gonna lend him a decent shirt to put on :lol: fuknows what that bangle he got on is all about though :lol:

As a Londoner I have no idea what you are talking about. Is it on BBC iPlayer or YouTube?

Can anyone answer how do you get an extra £200?
I can see £400 is coming to everyone.

I honestly thought it was a "live" version of Disney's Lady and the Tramp :lol:

You both came across very well by the way.

WxmJax said:
I honestly thought it was a "live" version of Disney's Lady and the Tramp :lol:

You both came across very well by the way.

Thanks.

https://twitter.com/carerswales/status/1550057892753149953?s=21&t=8Wt3WoSaXMis1REO7kPCAg

dickythorpe said:
Darran said:
It’s on again at 10:50pm if you all want to record it. :lol:

And the subtitled version?

You need a Translator Dicky, he reminded me of Gerald from Clarkson's Farm although Gerald dressed better :lol:

dickythorpe said:

How is this calculated?
I am confused 🤪

The £400 will be issued as a discount on your energy bills between October and March - every energy customer gets it and I believe it's applied automatically

The £200 in question here is issued through the council and is paid as a one-off payment - but you need to meet the eligibility criteria and also apply for it after 26th September. If you watch the BBC iPlayer report in Darran's twitter link it'll tell you what the eligibility criteria is

Apparently there's also a £28 payment due for residents in tax bands A and B, but I've heard nothing more about it since this article - www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/energy-bills-swansea-elections-money-23754776.amp

Niigata Jack said:
dickythorpe said:
And the subtitled version?

You need a Translator Dicky, he reminded me of Gerald from Clarkson's Farm although Gerald dressed better :lol:

I have no idea who that is and that’s because I’m not forced to watch shit tv programmes by my wife like you are.

Darran said:
Niigata Jack said:

I have no idea who that is and that’s because I’m not forced to watch shit tv programmes by my wife like you are.

You've no idea what programme I'm on about fuk my eyes, you are thick :lol:

Here you go Gerald, Wife makes me watch it seeeeeeeeeeee...... :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1FmUXrTZL8&ab_channel=AmazonPrimeVideoUK

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Darran said:

Yeah it looks well highbrow that.

Darran said:
Niigata Jack said:

Yeah it looks well highbrow that.

Wife makes me watch it see :lol: It's obviously to highbrow for you, you didn't have a clue what I was on about :lol:

Oh and she's in other room watching Love Island and I'm in my pride and place revising for work and watching feck all. :roll:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back