• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

BBC

I laughed when I saw that Pirates of the Caribbean was on!

Dreadful, LlJ. TBH I'm thinking of replacing the TV with a large oil painting, it would be infinitely more interesting.😀

Jack2jack said:
Dreadful, LlJ. TBH I'm thinking of replacing the TV with a large oil painting, it would be infinitely more interesting.😀

What, "The Scream" or something from Escher?

:mrgreen:

DJack said:
Jack2jack said:

What, "The Scream" or something from Escher?

:mrgreen:
Anything, just anything😀

sainthelens said:
Convicted wife beater the star on Saturday night on bbc.

Not trying to be funny but he’s not a convicted wife beater. Not even close.

Itchysphincter said:
sainthelens said:
Convicted wife beater the star on Saturday night on bbc.

Not trying to be funny but he’s not a convicted wife beater. Not even close.

A high court judge has ruled Depp subjected his wife to domestic abuse on at least 12 occasions.
I'd say that's pretty close.

He lost a libel case which he brought against a news paper that claimed he beat his wife.

Now I’m not saying he did or didn’t, but he’s not a convicted wife beater. Nothing to argue over.

Itchysphincter said:
He lost a libel case which he brought against a news paper that claimed he beat his wife.

Now I’m not saying he did or didn’t, but he’s not a convicted wife beater. Nothing to argue over.

Jesus wept.

sainthelens said:
Itchysphincter said:

Jesus wept.

Okay.

Not the BBC but...
Cant believe my fckn eyes, but Piers Morgan life stories will return, and first up......Gemma Collins.
Have you ever heard such fckn nonsense?

sainthelens said:
Not the BBC but...
Cant believe my fckn eyes, but Piers Morgan life stories will return, and first up......Gemma Collins.
Not sure they'll get many tuning in for that one.
Oh how the mighty have fallen, one minute you're doing interviews with Hollywood stars, the next minute your not.
Time to give up Piers.

sainthelens said:
Not the BBC but...

The BBC should make Louis Theroux's podcast 'grounded' into a show, would be a direct rival and blow 'life stories' out of the water. Over the past few months he's interviewed Oliver Stone, Leah Remini, Frankie Boyle, Chris O'Dowd, Helena Bonham-Carter, Boy George, Ron Jonson and many others. He could interview a monkey and it would be 100 times more interesting than anything Piers puts out.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back