• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Be Careful What You Say

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 1,583
This is why, by and large I keep my mouth shut online, in case I end up getting my collar felt for having an opinion.

Trump bases most of his criminal defences on "free speech", as do far right morons everywhere. And all criticism is "woke" (the current "politically correct" lazy reaction).

Trump bases most of his criminal defences on "free speech", as do far right morons everywhere. And all criticism is "woke" (the current "politically correct" lazy reaction).
Spot on. The FSU is an organisation dreamed up by far right activist Toby Young. Anyone who gives them creedence is a moron. File under "conned by Brexit, conned again by the FSU".

Last edited:
This is a classic data-scraping exercise. FOIs and SARs are both incredibly simple to make - anyone can do it and anyone who works in a relevant department of any kind of company will see that many do, frequently. Anyone who fills this in out of curiosity (or out of being whipped up by the idea of 'wokeness') is going straight on a mailing list of questionable content funded by God only knows who.

Free speech is simple.

Contrary to what twats like Toby Young say, you really can say anything you want in this country. Nothing or no one is stopping you.

What you are not free from are the consequences of what you say.

What these cry babies don't like is being pulled up on things they say that are technically illegal. They are having trouble adjusting to a world where 30-40 years ago they could say certain things that might have washed, but simply won't wash now.

Basically what they really want is to take us back to a world where Bernard Manning was perfectly ok to operate as a stand-up comedian. They are tossers.

Free speech is simple.

Contrary to what twats like Toby Young say, you really can say anything you want in this country. Nothing or no one is stopping you.

What these cry babies don't like is being pulled up on things they say that are technically illegal. They are having trouble adjusting to a world where 30-40 years ago they could say certain things that might have washed, but simply won't wash now.

Basically what they really want is to take us back to a world where Bernard Manning was perfectly ok to operate as a stand-up comedian. They are tossers.
Great post. Can't fault anything you said there
Free speech is not a carte blanche to say whatever you like without consequences

There are many jokes I can think of that I heard in my childhood 30 years or so ago (I am 41 now) that I would never even dare to utter in today's age, partly because they are morally repugnant and I never really approved of them anyway but thankfully the world has (mostly) moved on from thinking that racist, bigoted and misogynistic jokes are either funny or acceptable

Free speech is simple.

I concur

Free speech is simple.

Bang on that.

Free speech is simple.

great post

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back