• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Careful what u wished for

Jack the lad said:
But it's to late
Last season fans wanting rid rm
You who did are pathetic
Firstly the guy deliverd to the soulth wales derby the first double in history
(Twice)how many mangers have tried to do that in the history both clubs
Secondly rm got us to with in playoffs or there about each season he was there
Giving that he been poorly funded and told what to do
Called boring and predictable?with players he had we at times played some great football
So truth is the fans who who wanted him gone are to blame for what we have become
And the truth is like Cooper and Potter we were lucky to have them as the time has come when we thanks to out board are going to be avoided by any decent managers
U fans got what u deserved and it will cost us.
Brutal. Whilst I agree with the sentiments I blame the owners entirely rather than the fans. I must admit however the fans tendency to blame the managers / players, and let the owners off Scott-free, was the reason I left this forum as it was utterly depressing. This whilst the club is in an obvious downward spiral due to the Yanks.
Opinion seems to have turned now and I think the general view is they must go, and I concur.

Jack the lad said:
But it's to late
Last season fans wanting rid rm
You who did are pathetic
Firstly the guy deliverd to the soulth wales derby the first double in history
(Twice)how many mangers have tried to do that in the history both clubs
Secondly rm got us to with in playoffs or there about each season he was there
Giving that he been poorly funded and told what to do
Called boring and predictable?with players he had we at times played some great football
So truth is the fans who who wanted him gone are to blame for what we have become
And the truth is like Cooper and Potter we were lucky to have them as the time has come when we thanks to out board are going to be avoided by any decent managers
U fans got what u deserved and it will cost us.

The biggest mistake was sacking Duff as will become clear over the coming years.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back