• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Bistrot Pierre, Mumbles.

Lifelong

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
Meal there last night to celebrate a family occasion.

Cracking location, very good atmosphere, meal was OK but I expected better.

Lifelong said:

We find it good for a drink and a snack, but never fancied it for a proper meal to be honest.

Had a couple of meals at the La Dolce Vita small menu and not cheap, but very good.
Trams for a Full English is decent to :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Lifelong said:

We find it good for a drink and a snack, but never fancied it for a proper meal to be honest.

Had a couple of meals at the La Dolce Vita small menu and not cheap, but very good.

Been recommended the Dark Horse, have you been there?

Lifelong said:
Niigata Jack said:

Yeah, only for a Latte and a cake though and they named it right to, it is Dark in there :lol:

The George is supposed to be decent, think its mostly a Fish Restaurant though, Mermaid is ok in fairness.

Jonnies do a decent Rissole and Chips, if you're looking for a back up plan :p

Niigata Jack said:
Lifelong said:

Yeah, only for a Latte and a cake though and they named it right to, it is Dark in there :lol:

The George is supposed to be decent, think its mostly a Fish Restaurant though, Mermaid is ok in fairness.

Is Patrick's still going?

waynekerr55 said:
Niigata Jack said:

Is Patrick's still going?

No, the owners sold it, its currently under redevelopment not sure on what into though, Restaurant on ground floor and flats above maybe, ain't been down there since beginning of June :(

Lifelong said:
Niigata Jack said:

If it’s got a licence to sell alcohol he’s been there.

Been there once, with my folks. Pretty disappointing.
Not in a hurry to go back.

Darran said:
Lifelong said:

If it’s got a licence to sell alcohol he’s been there.

Thick twat, I've said I've been there and shock horror I had a coffee. You are pathetic fair play dear me

To be fair we've always had good food there, it is what it is for the price.

I didn't realise it was still there? Thought it was Cafe lounge or something like that.
Is the old Antelope open now?

It's been some time since I've been to Mumbles.
Loved a breakfast at Castellamare.

dickythorpe said:
I didn't realise it was still there? Thought it was Cafe lounge or something like that.

They used to do a cracking breakfast there, but gone downhill from what I've been told, plus they use smokey bacon there now, can't stand that stuff

Niigata Jack said:
dickythorpe said:

They used to do a cracking breakfast there, but gone downhill from what I've been told, plus they use smokey bacon there now, can't stand that stuff

Cracking breakfast in Pennard Stores's Three Cliffs coffee shop.
They used to do a cockles and laverbread fritter once upon a time

dickythorpe said:
Niigata Jack said:

Cracking breakfast in Pennard Stores's Three Cliffs coffee shop.
They used to do a cockles and laverbread fritter once upon a time

Had breakfast at the Cafe overlooking Limeslade a couple of months back, it was ok, but prefer Trams, nicer and cheaper, although that Cafe is more of a Ice Cream parlour come Coffee shop I suppose in fairness

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back