• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

BLACK LIES MATTER

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as if on cue, the Hodge Twins deal with the subject of BLM lies.

It's as if they've been reading this thread.

https://youtu.be/t_95Bb55Jnc?t=140

jack123 said:
Yes I was, I was basing my posts, reading all others not necessarily my post at the time, so please be quiet you pretend to be clever, but you are an utter moron.

Bollocks. You weren’t led on or goaded by anyone. You claimed black people should go back to Africa if they didn’t like it here then threatened to get solicitors on ECB when he called you out. Fair play to you for making a grovelling apology but then you went and did a similar thing the weekend after.

It’s only a matter of time before you have a drink and do it again. I just hope after the next time you’re banned for good. Utter embarrassment.

jack123 said:
Flashberryjack said:
This new site isn't very good.

I agree, I think the layout is fantastic, but something needs to be done with regards to moderating this board, it all seems so volatile, and as if everyone is angry!! Personally if i didn't know where some of the posters were coming from, I'd never join.

I know I have overstepped the mark in the past, but I feel I was led on to do so, it should never have got to that stage, and the way this board is now, I can see exactly why!! If you are feeling a bit peed off with life, well just go on planet swans and argue.

That was one of your best posts

For some reason it all went Pete tong again

As yogi berrer said, just like deja vu all over again 😁

https://youtu.be/e4fbp0w1vm0

Listen to Glenn Loury, he is a grown up.

The vast majority of black people that are killed In the USA or U.K. are being Killed by other black people. So obviously to some black people Blm certainly isn’t the case.

Dgt73 said:
The vast majority of black people that are killed In the USA or U.K. are being Killed by other black people.

You've posted a fact - racist !!!

Don't you know that facts are a white supremacist construct?

Created by the toxic white patriarchy to systematically, and institutionally, oppress people of color, transgenders, women, the disabled, fat cunts, and stamp collectors.

Using proven facts as a basis of an argument is simply a dog whistle to other white supremacists.

Using emotions and feelz is the only way to arrive at the truth.

You need to confront your internalised, externalised, unconscious and conscious racism and re-educate yourself. Preferably on a course given by an overpaid idiot who did some Victim Studies course at an "university" and has no useful practical skills whatsoever.

People will now be calling for you to be banned so they can have a nice little fluffy safe space where their views aren't challenged by facts and logic.

Professor said:
Disappointed to see the return of nasty racism and ‘facts’ culled from a random internet source. Crime tends to be related to areas of poverty, usually urban poverty. Look at U.K. crime statistics. The complaint of BLM is around institutional racism not the sad rates of violent crime. But if you are white in the U.K. it’s not something you will have come across. Life can feel different when you are the minority.

Seeing that on your very first post on this thread you were straight out with the childlike "racism" accusations I wasn't going to dignify it with a reply.

But seeing you are doubting the facts I posted would you do the courtesy of producing your own figures?

And my "random internet source" for the second one is the U.S. Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics. The primary source.

In the USA -

The homicide rate of black people is around 8 times that for whites.

A black person is around 30 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back