• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

BLACK LIES MATTER

Status
Not open for further replies.
jack123 said:
Flashberryjack said:
This new site isn't very good.

I agree, I think the layout is fantastic, but something needs to be done with regards to moderating this board, it all seems so volatile, and as if everyone is angry!! Personally if i didn't know where some of the posters were coming from, I'd never join.

I know I have overstepped the mark in the past, but I feel I was led on to do so, it should never have got to that stage, and the way this board is now, I can see exactly why!! If you are feeling a bit peed off with life, well just go on planet swans and argue.
Welcome to the new site

You'll never leave ...

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:
Flashberryjack said:

I agree, I think the layout is fantastic, but something needs to be done with regards to moderating this board, it all seems so volatile, and as if everyone is angry!! Personally if i didn't know where some of the posters were coming from, I'd never join.

I know I have overstepped the mark in the past, but I feel I was led on to do so, it should never have got to that stage, and the way this board is now, I can see exactly why!! If you are feeling a bit peed off with life, well just go on planet swans and argue.
Welcome to the new site

You'll never leave ...

Thank you, I just hope I can keep my composure
, and try too be a half decent poster..

jack123 said:
I agree, I think the layout is fantastic, but something needs to be done with regards to moderating this board, it all seems so volatile, and as if everyone is angry!!

Agreed.

Personal abuse should be stamped down on. Brings nothing to the game.

On this thread at least it's nearly all coming from one side.

Twat, cunt, wacist, bellend, snowflake* etc getting thrown around with abandon.

Not surprising, really, as the "left" is now dominated by people who just operate on emotions and feelz.
They are unable to cope with uncontested facts and logic.

*preemptive

jack123 said:
Flashberryjack said:

It was getting bad on the old one the last few months.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
jack123 said:
Flashberryjack said:

Yes, and more to my shame I was part of that! But just looking at the old board, and this one now, there's plenty of people ready to take over..It may be in days, months to come I get triggered by a certain post, and lose it.. I'd rather not see them in the first place.

jack123 said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:
jack123 said:

Yes, and more to my shame I was part of that! But just looking at the old board, and this one now, there's plenty of people ready to take over..It may be in days, months to come I get triggered by a certain post, and lose it.. I'd rather not see them in the first place.

You have to admit though mate, you brought a lot of it on yourself?

If you feel your getting triggered, then log off...

Saves the fallout next morning aye 👍

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:

You have to admit though mate, you brought a lot of it on yourself?

If you feel your getting triggered, then log off...

Saves the fallout next morning aye 👍

Yes, I know I did, but like I say this forum or even the old one gives a perfect opportunity for when one's feeling angry, apart from venting said feelings, it also makes you go over the top, I know it's water under the bridge kinda stuff now, but some of the posts I replied to on the old board, should never have been there..

jack123 said:
Flashberryjack said:

Led on!

Arrant nonsence.

:roll:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-53444752

A rare article on the BBC that seeks to educate.

One nice feature of the new site is that you can only thank people.

None of that nasty down-arrow stuff.

dailew said:
One nice feature of the new site is that you can only thank people.

None of that nasty down-arrow stuff.

An arrow on an internet board, nasty! REALLY? :lol:

DJack said:
jack123 said:
Flashberryjack said:

Led on!

Arrant nonsence.

Yes I was, I was basing my posts, reading all others not necessarily my post at the time, so please be quiet you pretend to be clever, but you are an utter moron.

jack123 said:
DJack said:
jack123 said:

Led on!

Arrant nonsence.

Yes I was, I was basing my posts, reading all others not necessarily my post at the time, so please be quiet you pretend to be clever, but you are an utter moron.

Whilst you are a racist moron.

N.Ireland Jack said:
Epaul said:
Here we go again all the white apologists are out. but, but but, it wasn't me...get over yourselves ffs Only complete idiots can't see whats wrong here, my (step) grandson is due in Nov I can't f*cking wait, his dad is an absolute phenominal wonderful young man, damn fine semi pro baller too, the first instance anyone mentions the baby's colour I'll take their f*cking head off, quote me on that too

Congratulations on your new arrival Paul, I’ve none yet, but sense it on the horizon, My brother has seven grandkids and loves the intermittent responsibility 😂 It’s the giving back he enjoys nearly as much as the absolute beauty of being with them, helping with their development and guidance. I’m not sure I’m ready for all that just yet. Probably in nine months time now I’ve said it.

Well future congratulations, myself I actually have 5 and this week going to Glasgow to meet my newly born grandaughter, I can't wait, there is something so different to having grand children, you'll love it, my missus has the one but as said the patter of tiny feet is in Nov for her second, the way we look at it is they are all our grandchildren, I'm sure there will be more as the years roll on, great I can't wait

It was a hell of a laugh seeing all these people that had been taking the knee and now seeing some of them are back tracking because they are finding out that some of the leaders are communist, anarchist, anti capitalist types and they didn't know, lol.

What is concerning mind is people getting into trouble and losing their jobs etc for saying 'all lives matter'.
It seems like several groups have learnt from a group that has been doing it for years how to play the victim card and the powers that be/population at large are falling for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back