• Thank you very much | Diolch yn fawr

    All at JackArmy.net would like to thank everyone who has played a part on this site over the past 25 years whether that is through writing, contributing, moderating, posting or just visting and reading.

    Without any of you the work that has gone into the site would have been pointless and we will always be proud that we built, generated and managed a community that was such a big part of the Swansea City supporting life for so long.

    It has been a pleasure to bring to you the site for so long but the time is now right to turn the lights out for the last time but we do it both with a heavy heart and a sense of pride driven by the so many messages received since we announced the closure.

    The site will remain here for a period until we archive and mothball it for the last time later this summer but all aspects are in a read only format.

    Thank you though for all the memories

    Phil Sumbler
    Owner, jackarmy.net

BLACK LIES MATTER

  • Thread starter Thread starter dailew
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 82
  • Views Views: Views 24,030
Status
Not open for further replies.
jack123 said:
Flashberryjack said:
This new site isn't very good.


I agree, I think the layout is fantastic, but something needs to be done with regards to moderating this board, it all seems so volatile, and as if everyone is angry!! Personally if i didn't know where some of the posters were coming from, I'd never join.

I know I have overstepped the mark in the past, but I feel I was led on to do so, it should never have got to that stage, and the way this board is now, I can see exactly why!! If you are feeling a bit peed off with life, well just go on planet swans and argue.
Welcome to the new site

You'll never leave ...
 
Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:
Flashberryjack said:
This new site isn't very good.


I agree, I think the layout is fantastic, but something needs to be done with regards to moderating this board, it all seems so volatile, and as if everyone is angry!! Personally if i didn't know where some of the posters were coming from, I'd never join.

I know I have overstepped the mark in the past, but I feel I was led on to do so, it should never have got to that stage, and the way this board is now, I can see exactly why!! If you are feeling a bit peed off with life, well just go on planet swans and argue.
Welcome to the new site

You'll never leave ...


Thank you, I just hope I can keep my composure
, and try too be a half decent poster..
 
jack123 said:
I agree, I think the layout is fantastic, but something needs to be done with regards to moderating this board, it all seems so volatile, and as if everyone is angry!!

Agreed.

Personal abuse should be stamped down on. Brings nothing to the game.

On this thread at least it's nearly all coming from one side.

Twat, cunt, wacist, bellend, snowflake* etc getting thrown around with abandon.


Not surprising, really, as the "left" is now dominated by people who just operate on emotions and feelz.
They are unable to cope with uncontested facts and logic.

*preemptive
 
jack123 said:
Flashberryjack said:
This new site isn't very good.


I agree, I think the layout is fantastic, but something needs to be done with regards to moderating this board, it all seems so volatile, and as if everyone is angry!! Personally if i didn't know where some of the posters were coming from, I'd never join.

I know I have overstepped the mark in the past, but I feel I was led on to do so, it should never have got to that stage, and the way this board is now, I can see exactly why!! If you are feeling a bit peed off with life, well just go on planet swans and argue.

It was getting bad on the old one the last few months.
 
LeonWasTheDog's said:
jack123 said:
Flashberryjack said:
This new site isn't very good.


I agree, I think the layout is fantastic, but something needs to be done with regards to moderating this board, it all seems so volatile, and as if everyone is angry!! Personally if i didn't know where some of the posters were coming from, I'd never join.

I know I have overstepped the mark in the past, but I feel I was led on to do so, it should never have got to that stage, and the way this board is now, I can see exactly why!! If you are feeling a bit peed off with life, well just go on planet swans and argue.

It was getting bad on the old one the last few months.


Yes, and more to my shame I was part of that! But just looking at the old board, and this one now, there's plenty of people ready to take over..It may be in days, months to come I get triggered by a certain post, and lose it.. I'd rather not see them in the first place.
 
jack123 said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:
jack123 said:
I agree, I think the layout is fantastic, but something needs to be done with regards to moderating this board, it all seems so volatile, and as if everyone is angry!! Personally if i didn't know where some of the posters were coming from, I'd never join.

I know I have overstepped the mark in the past, but I feel I was led on to do so, it should never have got to that stage, and the way this board is now, I can see exactly why!! If you are feeling a bit peed off with life, well just go on planet swans and argue.

It was getting bad on the old one the last few months.


Yes, and more to my shame I was part of that! But just looking at the old board, and this one now, there's plenty of people ready to take over..It may be in days, months to come I get triggered by a certain post, and lose it.. I'd rather not see them in the first place.

You have to admit though mate, you brought a lot of it on yourself?

If you feel your getting triggered, then log off...

Saves the fallout next morning aye 👍
 
Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:
It was getting bad on the old one the last few months.


Yes, and more to my shame I was part of that! But just looking at the old board, and this one now, there's plenty of people ready to take over..It may be in days, months to come I get triggered by a certain post, and lose it.. I'd rather not see them in the first place.

You have to admit though mate, you brought a lot of it on yourself?

If you feel your getting triggered, then log off...

Saves the fallout next morning aye 👍


Yes, I know I did, but like I say this forum or even the old one gives a perfect opportunity for when one's feeling angry, apart from venting said feelings, it also makes you go over the top, I know it's water under the bridge kinda stuff now, but some of the posts I replied to on the old board, should never have been there..
 
jack123 said:
Flashberryjack said:
This new site isn't very good.


I agree, I think the layout is fantastic, but something needs to be done with regards to moderating this board, it all seems so volatile, and as if everyone is angry!! Personally if i didn't know where some of the posters were coming from, I'd never join.

I know I have overstepped the mark in the past, but I feel I was led on to do so, it should never have got to that stage, and the way this board is now, I can see exactly why!! If you are feeling a bit peed off with life, well just go on planet swans and argue.


Led on!

Arrant nonsence.

:roll:
 
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-53444752

A rare article on the BBC that seeks to educate.
 
One nice feature of the new site is that you can only thank people.

None of that nasty down-arrow stuff.
 
dailew said:
One nice feature of the new site is that you can only thank people.

None of that nasty down-arrow stuff.

An arrow on an internet board, nasty! REALLY? :lol:
 
DJack said:
jack123 said:
Flashberryjack said:
This new site isn't very good.


I agree, I think the layout is fantastic, but something needs to be done with regards to moderating this board, it all seems so volatile, and as if everyone is angry!! Personally if i didn't know where some of the posters were coming from, I'd never join.

I know I have overstepped the mark in the past, but I feel I was led on to do so, it should never have got to that stage, and the way this board is now, I can see exactly why!! If you are feeling a bit peed off with life, well just go on planet swans and argue.


Led on!

Arrant nonsence.

:roll:

Yes I was, I was basing my posts, reading all others not necessarily my post at the time, so please be quiet you pretend to be clever, but you are an utter moron.
 
jack123 said:
DJack said:
jack123 said:
I agree, I think the layout is fantastic, but something needs to be done with regards to moderating this board, it all seems so volatile, and as if everyone is angry!! Personally if i didn't know where some of the posters were coming from, I'd never join.

I know I have overstepped the mark in the past, but I feel I was led on to do so, it should never have got to that stage, and the way this board is now, I can see exactly why!! If you are feeling a bit peed off with life, well just go on planet swans and argue.


Led on!

Arrant nonsence.

:roll:

Yes I was, I was basing my posts, reading all others not necessarily my post at the time, so please be quiet you pretend to be clever, but you are an utter moron.

Whilst you are a racist moron.
 
N.Ireland Jack said:
Epaul said:
Here we go again all the white apologists are out. but, but but, it wasn't me...get over yourselves ffs Only complete idiots can't see whats wrong here, my (step) grandson is due in Nov I can't f*cking wait, his dad is an absolute phenominal wonderful young man, damn fine semi pro baller too, the first instance anyone mentions the baby's colour I'll take their f*cking head off, quote me on that too

Congratulations on your new arrival Paul, I’ve none yet, but sense it on the horizon, My brother has seven grandkids and loves the intermittent responsibility 😂 It’s the giving back he enjoys nearly as much as the absolute beauty of being with them, helping with their development and guidance. I’m not sure I’m ready for all that just yet. Probably in nine months time now I’ve said it.

Well future congratulations, myself I actually have 5 and this week going to Glasgow to meet my newly born grandaughter, I can't wait, there is something so different to having grand children, you'll love it, my missus has the one but as said the patter of tiny feet is in Nov for her second, the way we look at it is they are all our grandchildren, I'm sure there will be more as the years roll on, great I can't wait
 
It was a hell of a laugh seeing all these people that had been taking the knee and now seeing some of them are back tracking because they are finding out that some of the leaders are communist, anarchist, anti capitalist types and they didn't know, lol.

What is concerning mind is people getting into trouble and losing their jobs etc for saying 'all lives matter'.
It seems like several groups have learnt from a group that has been doing it for years how to play the victim card and the powers that be/population at large are falling for it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back
Top