• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

BLACK LIES MATTER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed to see the return of nasty racism and ‘facts’ culled from a random internet source. Crime tends to be related to areas of poverty, usually urban poverty. Look at U.K. crime statistics. The complaint of BLM is around institutional racism not the sad rates of violent crime. But if you are white in the U.K. it’s not something you will have come across. Life can feel different when you are the minority.

Professor said:
Disappointed to see the return of nasty racism and ‘facts’ culled from a random internet source. Crime tends to be related to areas of poverty, usually urban poverty. Look at U.K. crime statistics. The complaint of BLM is around institutional racism not the sad rates of violent crime. But if you are white in the U.K. it’s not something you will have come across. Life can feel different when you are the minority.

Thank god for someone with a brain weighing in

Monty said:
You're too ignorant to open your eyes and understand it from a different perspective. You'll just go on and on posting the same thing in bigger and bolder letters. Stop talking to me

You make sneering and insulting replies to me, then object to my answering you in a polite manner.

:D :D :D

You don't like me posting facts in bold letters then re-display them in your post for all to see.

As you're obviously triggered by facts and logic, the good news for you is the type can't get any bigger or bolder.

They can, however, change color.

In the USA -

The homicide rate of black people is around 8 times that for whites.

A black person is around 30 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa

dailew said:
Monty said:
You're too ignorant to open your eyes and understand it from a different perspective. You'll just go on and on posting the same thing in bigger and bolder letters. Stop talking to me

You make sneering and insulting replies to me, then object to my answering you in a polite manner.

You don't like me posting facts in bold letters then re-display them in your post for all to see.

As you're obviously triggered by facts and logic, the good news for you is the type can't get any bigger or bolder.

In the USA -

A black person is around 30 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa

See the Professor's post for an explanation of the point I was trying to make with the video, you massive bellend.

Professor said:

Someone replied to me yesterday that I was stating the obvious. Cooperman I think. It’s obvious what you state. I couldn’t agree more.
I’m unsure if any clarity will come from this thread other than abuse and allegations that if they were in person would always result in differing degrees of violence be that verbally or physically. This debate was lost as soon as the abuse ‘initially’ started.

Epaul said:
Here we go again all the white apologists are out. but, but but, it wasn't me...get over yourselves ffs Only complete idiots can't see whats wrong here, my (step) grandson is due in Nov I can't f*cking wait, his dad is an absolute phenominal wonderful young man, damn fine semi pro baller too, the first instance anyone mentions the baby's colour I'll take their f*cking head off, quote me on that too

Congratulations on your new arrival Paul, I’ve none yet, but sense it on the horizon, My brother has seven grandkids and loves the intermittent responsibility 😂 It’s the giving back he enjoys nearly as much as the absolute beauty of being with them, helping with their development and guidance. I’m not sure I’m ready for all that just yet. Probably in nine months time now I’ve said it.

Monty said:
dailew said:
Monty said:

In the USA -

See the Professor's post for an explanation of the point I was trying to make with the video, you massive bellend.

Apologies if I've got my poking stick out and triggered you.

You've been getting increasingly angry and abusive in each post and have replied within just a few minutes of my last two posts.

Calm down and have a long think before you post again.

You doubted my facts - "There is literally not one single thing that is factual in what he said ".

So it's only fair I defend myself.

Yet neither you, nor anyone else, has produced a single figure of their own.

While I'm at it. Thanks for bumping the thread again, with the undisputed facts highlighted in bold and color in your reply, as the more people are aware of these undisputed facts the better.

Let's start with the first fact I posted in my OP.

"The homicide rate of black people is around 8 times that for whites."

Homicide.

The offending rate for African Americans was almost eight times higher than Whites

Source - Wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States

Is that correct?

Yes or no.

dailew said:
Monty said:
dailew said:

In the USA -

You've been getting increasingly angry and abusive in each post and have replied within just a few minutes of my last two posts.

You doubted my facts - "There is literally not one single thing that is factual in what he said ".

While I'm at it. Thanks for bumping the thread again, with the undisputed facts highlighted in bold and color in your reply, as the more people are aware of these undisputed facts the better.

Homicide.

The offending rate for African Americans was almost eight times higher than Whites

Source - Wikipedia.

Is that correct?

Yes or no.

This BLM lot have openly tweeted anti Semitic messages. They want to do away with police, empty the prisons and are happy to allow Shemima Begum and her sort back into the country. Sound a bit like the Labour Party to me

Don’t tell this lot though, they don’t like the truth and instantly play the race card just like all the other loopy lefty’s out there.

dailew said:
Monty said:
dailew said:

In the USA -

Homicide.

Source - Wikipedia.

Is that correct?

Yes or no.

My increasing use of short replies to you, are through nothing else than boredom. It's been explained to you at least 3 times now, but you're so thick you don't even realise.

Flashberryjack said:
This new site isn't very good.

I agree, I think the layout is fantastic, but something needs to be done with regards to moderating this board, it all seems so volatile, and as if everyone is angry!! Personally if i didn't know where some of the posters were coming from, I'd never join.

I know I have overstepped the mark in the past, but I feel I was led on to do so, it should never have got to that stage, and the way this board is now, I can see exactly why!! If you are feeling a bit peed off with life, well just go on planet swans and argue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back