• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Bobby "incompetent" Madeley

magicdaps10

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
Discuss.

I just don't get it, how he gets away with it time again.

It's bizarre isn't it?
Anyone else that bad at their job would be sacked.

The club should complain to the authorities. Some of the decisions displayed blatant incompetence. There's too much at stake in this division.

Complete mystery. He fecked off to Norway and Saudi because he was going to be sacked by PL for mocking a disabled person according to Wiki. How he’s wormed his way back is anyone‘s guess. Linesman on West side also needs to be barred for complete incompetence.

Longlostjack said:
Complete mystery. He fecked off to Norway and Saudi because he was going to be sacked by PL for mocking a disabled person according to Wiki. How he’s wormed his way back is anyone‘s guess. Linesman on West side also needs to be barred for complete incompetence.

He was actually sacked in the end I think. It’s his story that it was because of inappropriate comments. I reckon it was because he’s sh*t :lol:

Disgraceful referee, should’ve been sacked after the Stoke game a few years back.

For years I thought he was a twat but to be fair to him he's not, he's an utter c*nt.

legoman said:
The club should complain to the authorities. Some of the decisions displayed blatant incompetence. There's too much at stake in this division.

The yellows for Patino looked soft but I'd have to see the replays to be absolutely sure they weren't warranted. However, for me, Fulton's booking was the worst decision of the afternoon and absolutely ridiculous.

karnataka said:
The yellows for Patino looked soft but I'd have to see the replays to be absolutely sure they weren't warranted. However, for me, Fulton's booking was the worst decision of the afternoon and absolutely ridiculous.

First challenge was, second one he didn't touch him

Walking through the car park at the end of today's game. I heard a boy (probably 5 years old) say to his dad....

"Why was the referee like that?"

Dad says "cos he's a cûnt! I mean because he's a naughty man".

Made me smile

I was on cams for the TV today and it was interesting how the director and producer in London kept on commenting that the referee wanted the camera to be on him the whole time… ‘he was making the game about himself’

Appalling performance from the referee and assistants. Worst I’ve seen in a long time. Can’t believe what they did give and what they didn’t. Utterly awful. Couldn’t enjoy the game because I was so busy watching the shitstorm that was the officiating

Not one for conspiracy theories, but I'd be surprised if we don't contact the football league regarding his and his linesmens "performance" yesterday, he must have been seething having to have to award us probably the clearest penalty possible...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back