• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Bobby "incompetent" Madeley

I think the FA would say he got all of those major calls right from where he was standing. I know it’s a contrary view to say that, but as I saw it on the box, Maddo was the wrong side for the Patino challenge and it looked like he caught him from his position (it was a bit silly of Charlie to go in at that pace on a yellow). The Fulton one could even have been red. He got the ball but his momentum took him through studs up into the Sundo player (doubt it was deliberate, but it did happen). The penalty was an obvious penalty. My problem was the double standards. Onion or whatever he’s called should have had a yellow before Patino for a much worse challenge than either of Charlie’s, and 3 more yellows afterwards. The game should have been 10 vs 10 after the penalty was given had the Madley fucker been fair.

Right or wrong, he is definitely a narcissist referee of the Dean variety. They are always ugly brutes, probably bullied at school.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back