• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Boxing Day lunch

exiledclaseboy said:
Air fried chips are lovely.

Not in comparison to proper chips, par boiled then chipped and then cooked in a wok in rapeseed or sunflower oil, World's apart from air fried chips.

Niigata Jack said:
Not in comparison to proper chips, par boiled then chipped and then cooked in a wok in rapeseed or sunflower oil, World's apart from air fried chips.

Chips in a wok? That’s a new one on me. An alternative to a chip pan, right?

Cooperman said:
Chips in a wok? That’s a new one on me. An alternative to a chip pan, right?

Yeah, don't ask me why though :lol:

In fairness we don't own a chip pan so Mrs cooks them in that and uses a draining type heat resistant spoon to scoop the chips out :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Yeah, don't ask me why though :lol:

In fairness we don't own a chip pan so Mrs cooks them in that and uses a draining type heat resistant spoon to scoop the chips out :lol:

Good idea tbh. I shall give that a wok, I mean whack.

Niigata Jack said:

Here we go again wok and rapeseed, ffs , although I agree proper cooked chips are best thats what I had last night with leftover meats and stuff, we got a chip pan, can beat it

Epaul said:
Here we go again wok and rapeseed, ffs , although I agree proper cooked chips are best thats what I had last night with leftover meats and stuff, we got a chip pan, can beat it

You sure "can" beat it by using a wok although I'd expect nothing else than you having a Chip Pan and she doesn't use rapeseed oil, I've had clarification that Sunflower oil is used :lol:

Last night's obligatory turkey curry and half and half

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back