• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Brentford in the playoffs

Sherpa said:
Brentford had 2 gift wrapped chances to get automatic promotion and blew both of them.

when a team is so close to going up automatically and doesn't make it, they usually fluff the play offs.
Checked their board last night and confidence seemed in very short supply. Let's hope it spreads to the team.
Still it was nothing compared to the Forest Board where it was positively suicidal!

If we can get past Brentford I really fancy us.

Reasons.

Fulham have been really inconsistent since the resumption, one minute really good, the next, average at best.

Cardiff, we are a better side, end of.

Pentyrchjack said:
Does anyone know if Swans TV is covering the play-offs please?
e-mail from the club just in ...

As a reminder, this game is not available via SwansTV as Sky Sports have exclusive rights for the knockout matches as per EFL rules.

The game will also be shown outside the UK by the usual international rights-holding broadcasters of that country. Check your home nation’s TV scheduling for details.

The away leg will be the last ever football match played at Griffin Park. I'd like to think the lack of supporters in the stadium will benefit us in that regard.

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
The away leg will be the last ever football match played at Griffin Park. I'd like to think the lack of supporters in the stadium will benefit us in that regard.

WOuldn't they want to leave on a high?

Yes of course. However I suspect the atmosphere would have been much more intimidating for our players had there been celebrations going on beforehand etc. I remember attending the Wrexham match at The Vetch and seeing people essentially queuing to invade the pitch at the full time whistle to dig up some turf or steal other artefacts.

Brentford fans are confident but not over confident

https://griffinpark.org/forums/showthread.php?t=133851&page=2

I'm concerned by a comment there from a Reading fan that we have 'a high defensive line that pacy forwards can get behind' which the Bees have in abundance.

As I live 3 miles from Griffin Park, are there any random acts of sabotage that I should carry out?

They tanked us twice in the league 6 - 1 on aggregate
The game at home really was a shocker all round from the Swans.
-- let's hope the management team learned something from this two games.
At least Woodman and Wilmot won't be playing.

Glyn1 said:

I'm concerned by a comment there from a Reading fan that we have 'a high defensive line that pacy forwards can get behind' which the Bees have in abundance.

As I live 3 miles from Griffin Park, are there any random acts of sabotage that I should carry out?

Of course, that high defensive line included basically 1 defender as we were throwing the kitchen sink at getting goals. That's not out normal MO.

Glyn1 said:

I bet Cooper would be shitting his pants if he found out the Brentford hierarchy got wind of this Reading fan's astonishing "reveal" of our weakness...

Glyn1 said:
What's your point?

I presume your asking me?

My point...

Why are you concerned about some random Reading fan's observations on our defense?

I'm sure Cooper will have us well prepared for Brentford's fluid front line 👍🏻

Glyn1 said:

I’d be confident if I was a Brentford fan after our performances against them so far this season

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back