• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Brilliant training machine

• Thread starter K23
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 888
Ace. I wonder if it’s on any goalie’s Christmas wish list?

Do you think the ref would let us use one during a match? 🤣
I've seen these before.

I remember when BT Sport had its 2016/2017 champions league final in Cardiff and I worked for BT at the time I was part of volunteers for the fan zone event they held for it. The event I was part of they were recreating a famous goal and for the cross they used one of these machines to have the cross be consistent every time.

I was working as a goalkeeper, David James participated and he absolutely leathered one past me :ROFLMAO:
Managed to find a clip of it:

Its the only one he got right out of like 5 or 6 tries mind you!

Last edited:
I've seen these before.

I remember when BT Sport had its 2016/2017 champions league final in Cardiff and I worked for BT at the time I was part of volunteers for the fan zone event they held for it. The event I was part of they were recreating a famous goal and for the cross they used one of these machines to have the cross be consistent every time.

I was working as a goalkeeper, David James participated and he absolutely leathered one past me :ROFLMAO:
Managed to find a clip of it:

Its the only one he got right out of like 5 or 6 tries mind you!
What a great story 👍

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back