• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Bristol away in FA cup

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/tickets-swans-fa-cup-clash-bristol-city-sale-now

Donnybackspin said:
Anyone know when the Bristol City tickets are on sale.
stevethejack said:
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/tickets-swans-fa-cup-clash-bristol-city-sale-now
Thanks just purchased 2, looking forward to the next few weeks. Coventry away then Reading and a trip to Bristol

Just got a couple of tickets online for me and my lad. At those prices couldn't let that go. Apparently nearly 2.5 k almost sold out.
Could be a lively Sunday lunchtime.

Shown on Czech & US television. More channels will show it too.

sainthelens said:
Just got a couple of tickets online for me and my lad. At those prices couldn't let that go. Apparently nearly 2.5 k almost sold out.
Could be a lively Sunday lunchtime.

I bought 2 adult and 1 child ticket on Christmas Eve for that exact reason, £35 for 3 tickets is too good to turn down, especially for a game a couple hours up the road. It’ll be my 9 year old nephews first away game, not sure it’s the best choice for him considering it can get quite lively, but he has to start somewhere 😂

FelindreJack said:
I bought 2 adult and 1 child ticket on Christmas Eve for that exact reason, £35 for 3 tickets is too good to turn down, especially for a game a couple hours up the road. It’ll be my 9 year old nephews first away game, not sure it’s the best choice for him considering it can get quite lively, but he has to start somewhere 😂

He be fine, doubt very much that the Brizzles will have any sort of crowd there. Gonna sound like a home game.

C'mon then, handbrake off Russ, give 2.5k of us something to shout about Sunday.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back