• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Bristol City Tickets

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,592

Risc

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Still available.

Surprised they weren't snaffled.

There's some people being told they can't sit in their usual season ticket seat which is a bit strange.

Chief said:
There's some people being told they can't sit in their usual season ticket seat which is a bit strange.

Because the segregation area is being made a little bit bigger because the game is not sold out. They are moving a few fans in the North Corners who sit near the segregation fencing. They are being over cautious.

It kicked off after the game over there in August, how the hell sky got permission to have it Friday from the Police I dunno.

One of the guys I was with nearly got hit on the head with a glass bottle.

I fail to see how 1.00 on a weekend is much better than 3.00 on a weekend (unless it was moved because of the rugby as well ?)
Those intent on getting tanked up will just start earlier
Should be terrific atmosphere but fear it will kick off after sadly

Yet another game where my seat will go empty - unfortunately too many clashes with personal committments these days

Hope everyone enjoys!

STID2017 said:
I fail to see how 1.00 on a weekend is much better than 3.00 on a weekend (unless it was moved because of the rugby as well ?)
Those intent on getting tanked up will just start earlier
Should be terrific atmosphere but fear it will kick off after sadly

It used to get moved to a Friday night a lot back in the day when we were in the 4th division because of the rugby. Absolutely hated it because there was nothing to watch when Saturday arrived as there was no live football on a Saturday then. Still hate rugby with a passion because of my experiences then.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back