• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cabango To Celtic

His father was a decent Rugby player, Ben his a class cricketer as well, his father may have played as well, but I don't know.

Ask your graduate how much money he's got in the bank and is it as much has Ben got, he had the talent and used it well at the end of the day he's wasn't or itsn't that dull after all :ROFLMAO:
He lives just around the corner from me, often see him in the Bluebell with his bird, he must be minted to go in there too...

His father was a decent Rugby player, Ben his a class cricketer as well, his father may have played as well, but I don't know.

Ask your graduate how much money he's got in the bank and is it as much has Ben got, he had the talent and used it well at the end of the day he's wasn't or itsn't that dull after all :ROFLMAO:
Met him in the gym a few times (Ben that is and not the graduate who works with Neath Jack) and he comes across as a lovely fella.

Met him in the gym a few times (Ben that is and not the graduate who works with Neath Jack) and he comes across as a lovely fella.
I ran a junior team for 11 years after taking over from one of the other dads and the boys started over at Cwrt Herbet on the Astro Turf and ben aged 5 was playing for Cwrt Herbet they had a hell of a team throughout the ages, think Ben was picked up by Swans very young 6 or 7 maybe along with maybe 4 other of their lads, a couple mine went as we probably when the were a bit older, one lad did well and stayed into his teens, can't really remember Ben to be honest, there were a fair few of their lads who were talented footballers.

Funnily enough I saw their Coach in the doctors surgery the other week, cracking coach he was aged a bit now like myself although he's younger than me, he was struggling a bit his legs and hips are bad, lovely chap fair play.

I ran a junior team for 11 years after taking over from one of the other dads and the boys started over at Cwrt Herbet on the Astro Turf and ben aged 5 was playing for Cwrt Herbet they had a hell of a team throughout the ages, think Ben was picked up by Swans very young 6 or 7 maybe along with maybe 4 other of their lads, a couple mine went as we probably when the were a bit older, one lad did well and stayed into his teens, can't really remember Ben to be honest, there were a fair few of their lads who were talented footballers.

Funnily enough I saw their Coach in the doctors surgery the other week, cracking coach he was aged a bit now like myself although he's younger than me, he was struggling a bit his legs and hips are bad, lovely chap fair play.
Mad how many suffer with their joints as we get older, my knees are shot to pieces. I wish I'd listened to the older fellas back in the day and warmed up and down properly rather than think I was invincible.

Having played a good level of football and cricket for 5 decades the one thing I learned was, keep your hip internal and external rotation working. If these seize up your whole lower body joints suffer

Having played a good level of football and cricket for 5 decades the one thing I learned was, keep your hip internal and external rotation working. If these seize up your whole lower body joints suffer
It's insane how much the hips, glutes and core do to protect everything, and how often they are overlooked, plus strengthening the feet if you do a sport that needs running, or indeed do running.

Mad how many suffer with their joints as we get older, my knees are shot to pieces. I wish I'd listened to the older fellas back in the day and warmed up and down properly rather than think I was invincible.
Im up and down on all fours up on a ladder all day everyday, I do have aches and pains on times and need to be fitter but I'm very active in work, not so much when I'm home I'd have to admit.

Im up and down on all fours up on a ladder all day everyday, I do have aches and pains on times and need to be fitter but I'm very active in work, not so much when I'm home I'd have to admit.
I tend to do very little when I'm at home. 😉

Cabango was magnificent today…10/10 performances. An absolute colossus at the back.

Keep it up.

Cabango was magnificent today…10/10 performances. An absolute colossus at the back.

Keep it up.
Problems are not defensively imo, conceded very few goals so far this season. At the other end of the pitch is the issue, definitely lacking a real good front man.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back