• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Car leasing

waynekerr55

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
I know there was a thread a while back, any recommendations for car leasing?

I'm looking for something fairly cheap, ULEZ compliant, probably for 3/4 year term as I get a car allowance and the current one is approaching the 5 year maximum age

waynekerr55 said:
I know there was a thread a while back, any recommendations for car leasing?

I'm looking for something fairly cheap, ULEZ compliant, probably for 3/4 year term as I get a car allowance and the current one is approaching the 5 year maximum age

https://www.leaseloco.com/car-leasing/search
https://www.cars2buy.co.uk/personal-car-leasing/

Coops is your man for this. I leased a pegout for mrs m and she loves it. It’ll go back before it breaks and no residual value risk on a petrol or diesel car. Cheaper than PCP if no intention to keep upgrading mid term or keeping the car.

Buying outright is still the cheapest option if you can, given the opportunity cost of capital is so cheap, and no mileage restrictions, but I actually enjoy the fact it’s not ours and my missus can drive it into the ground without me having to take tablets.

I don’t know if you’d call it cheap Wayne, but if you want to swank around in a big arsed lardmobile, BMW 7s were under 500 a month inclusive of initial payment not long ago, which, for a supposed 70k luxury car loaded with tech shit, is extraordinary. Audi A5 also good value a while ago, if you can tolerate a company that kills people for profit and covers it up.

It was only yesterday that I waved goodbye to my car at the end of its four year lease. Have signed up once again with Nationwide Vehicle Contracts for another three years.

monmouth said:
Cooperman said:
It was only yesterday that I waved goodbye to my car at the end of its four year lease. Have signed up once again with Nationwide Vehicle Contracts for another three years.

Buggering hell, just looked up that Peugeot we have and the cheapest is 70 notes a month more than we are paying, and nationwide (who we used too as they were cheapest last year) is 100 quid a month more. Has leasing been Covidflated?

monmouth said:
Buggering hell, just looked up that Peugeot we have and the cheapest is 70 notes a month more than we are paying, and nationwide (who we used too as they were cheapest last year) is 100 quid a month more. Has leasing been Covidflated?

Four years on from last time out and based on a like for like quote, I’m about £60 per month higher. The global semiconductor shortage is having an impact on top of the usual influencing factors.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back