• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Car multimedia installers in Swansea/ Llanelli area...

BrynCartwright

Mel Nurse
Reaction score
Anybody know of a decent third party installer or company that can fix or replace a bust multimedia system in a car? I am buying a second hand Kia Rio as it is an absolute bargain, but the multimedia system (radio, satnav, Bluetooth etc) is completely conked out, and Kia Gravells are quoting an absolutely mental £1600 to replace it. Was thinking a replacement Pioneer system or whatever may be cheaper.....

Many thanks in advance..

BrynCartwright said:
Anybody know of a decent third party installer or company that can fix or replace a bust multimedia system in a car? I am buying a second hand Kia Rio as it is an absolute bargain, but the multimedia system (radio, satnav, Bluetooth etc) is completely conked out, and Kia Gravells are quoting an absolutely mental £1600 to replace it. Was thinking a replacement Pioneer system or whatever may be cheaper.....

Many thanks in advance..
Does it just need a software update or is the unit fooked, Bryn

Jack2jack said:
BrynCartwright said:

Many thanks in advance..

Gravells insists it's cooked, so I've been looking at some swanky Pioneer things in Halfords, who can fit it as well, and link up the reversing cam...though I'm not sure about the wheel volume control integration. It's a bit of a minefield pal. Manythanks...

Darran said:
Skewen.

https://www.planetswans.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4575&p=70459&hilit=TAnk#p70459

Ta Dar. I tried to find this thread but was befuddled.

X

BrynCartwright said:
Jack2jack said:

Gravells insists it's cooked, so I've been looking at some swanky Pioneer things in Halfords, who can fit it as well, and link up the reversing cam...though I'm not sure about the wheel volume control integration. It's a bit of a minefield pal. Manythanks...
The only place I know is Cartronics in Swansea, not sure if he does infotainment systems, hes sh!t hot with auto electronics though.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back