• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cardiff game - travel direct

BreconJack

North Banker
Reaction score
Is anyone else travelling direct to the match on Saturday? I live in Cardiff and have been allowed to make my own way to the ground, just wondering if others are doing it or have done it in the past and if all went smoothly?

Did it 3 years ago for the 0-0
Wandered around the ground before kick off with no issues. But obviously not wearing any colours.
We weren’t allowed out for about 20 minutes after the game as you’d expect, but no issues walking out

OK thanks. Presumably just head towards away end and make known to a steward that you're travelling direct and no issues?

BreconJack said:
OK thanks. Presumably just head towards away end and make known to a steward that you're travelling direct and no issues?

Yep. Have a good one 👍

BreconJack said:
Is anyone else travelling direct to the match on Saturday? I live in Cardiff and have been allowed to make my own way to the ground, just wondering if others are doing it or have done it in the past and if all went smoothly?
Yeah I am. Third time.

Last year was fine as they had all shot off, year before that extremely lucky, shocking policing chucking three of us out literally with all the Cardiff fans walking alongside us, as luck would have it a group of lads I knew who were Cardiff fans were walking past same time, could have been a bit hairy.

BreconJack said:

We've been given permission as well, as we live less than 3 miles from the ground. Myself and my teenage son. For Wales games we park around the junction of Penarth road/ sloper road retail units, but obviously these won't be available for a 3pm Saturday. We'll probably aim to get there early and maybe park in the Leckwith athletics stadium. No colours and no talking until we are inside. Cardiff City friends have offered to give us a lift, but it could mean them waiting a while after, depending on how long we are kept in afterwards.

Risc said:
Yeah I am. Third time.

Last year was fine as they had all shot off, year before that extremely lucky, shocking policing chucking three of us out literally with all the Cardiff fans walking alongside us, as luck would have it a group of lads I knew who were Cardiff fans were walking past same time, could have been a bit hairy.

The away end is fenced off, so do they let you walk in from either side. The sloper road side and the retail park side? Don't want to go one way only to be told we need to do a complete circuit of the stadium.

Sherpa said:
The away end is fenced off, so do they let you walk in from either side. The sloper road side and the retail park side? Don't want to go one way only to be told we need to do a complete circuit of the stadium.

Last year we walked down to the ground and came in from the Sloper Road side, not sure if you can come in from the retail park.

BreconJack said:

How did it go?

Libertarian said:
How did it go?

For me and my boy, it was lemon squeezy.

We parked at Leckwith, walked straight in, going round the back by Costco and Glamorgan archives. Got in the ground about 1:45. No bother at all.
Afterwards, we were amongst the last to leave the stand and walked straight out, back the way we came in.

I told him not to smile too much as we walked back to he car, but we couldn't help it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back