• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cardiff tickets

FelindreJack

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Thought I’d get in early on this one, if anyone isn’t planning on going to Legoland and can use their JA account to get me 2 tickets, it would be very much appreciated.

Anyone know when loyalty points are added to your account? My son has 58 points but bought a ticket for Peterborough away this morning, any idea when this will show up? He realises he needs 59 points to get a Cardiff ticket.

There’s definitely issues with the loyalty scheme, because my brother is on 91 points and I’m on 58 yet I’ve attended every game with him so they need to sort that out, I don’t think they ever asked him over the phone when purchasing tickets if the other tickets are Jack Army members which I am so maybe that’s where it’s gone wrong.

Yes my son has been to every game with me and so I don't know why he is only on 58 points. Just looked at his account and is Sheffield points are missing

FelindreJack said:
Thought I’d get in early on this one, if anyone isn’t planning on going to Legoland and can use their JA account to get me 2 tickets, it would be very much appreciated.

Are the tickets on sale now then ?

Niigata Jack said:
FelindreJack said:

Tuesday morning I believe.

Niigata Jack said:
FelindreJack said:

You forgot to put armchair fan asking......

So the ticket office just informed me that they cannot add the points onto my account now because when the tickets were bought over the phone I didn’t give the account number, not that they asked, but that’s disappointing as I should have around 90+ points.

Are the loyalty points just from this season or do they go further back? I've got 97 but I've only been to about a third of our away games this season.

JackFish said:
Are the loyalty points just from this season or do they go further back? I've got 97 but I've only been to about a third of our away games this season.

They always used to reset at the start of each season or at least reduce to a maximum level?

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back