• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cardiff v Brum

Niigata Jack

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
1 up :eek: looking pretty good as well unfortunately got a few battlers in the side in midfield :|

Come on Brum ffs. :x

dominant first half for cardiff

hate to see it, but they look like a proper team that can play good attacking football - haven't seen the likes since dave jones was in charge

Agree, though Brum have been totally abysmal. My biggest worry when we play scumbo is that they are really using the space on the flanks. That will kill us if we get selection or tactics wrong. Brum are just letting them run through for the pass inside the full back. We won’t even have a full back.

monmouth said:
Agree, though Brum have been totally abysmal. My biggest worry when we play scumbo is that they are really using the space on the flanks. That will kill us if we get selection or tactics wrong. Brum are just letting them run through for the pass inside the full back. We won’t even have a full back.

All that talk by Martin of going back to 4 at the back was obviously more bull shit from him, lose today badly and he's got to go surely, a loss by a goal after we've played well may save him, but we'll need to play well surely :|

I will call it they will kill us playing footy with pace and purpose and go forward
Make is look pedestrian and awful

Niigata Jack said:
monmouth said:

All that talk by Martin of going back to 4 at the back was obviously more bull s**t from him, lose today badly and he's got to go surely, a loss by a goal after we've played well may save him, but we'll need to play well surely :|

I don’t think he’s anywhere near being sacked, even if we lose 4-0. He’s got at least up to the WC break. Unless he flounces in a huff if he gets a bad crowd reaction.

I also think we’ll win some games. 15th is on again, maybe even 14th.

monmouth said:
Niigata Jack said:
All that talk by Martin of going back to 4 at the back was obviously more bull s**t from him, lose today badly and he's got to go surely, a loss by a goal after we've played well may save him, but we'll need to play well surely :|

I don’t think he’s anywhere near being sacked, even if we lose 4-0. He’s got at least up to the WC break. Unless he flounces in a huff if he gets a bad crowd reaction.

"I also think we’ll win some games. 15th is on again, maybe even 14th."

I can't wait, I may even wet myself in anticipation :shock: :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
monmouth said:

"I also think we’ll win some games. 15th is on again, maybe even 14th."

I can't wait, I may even wet myself in anticipation :shock: :lol:

Lol. Ye Gods, an aspiration to mediocrity. How far we've fallen.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back