• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Celina

Bermudajack

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
I don’t know why? Maybe it’s me being a bit paranoid, but I get the feeling all is not well with Bersant, he looks a shadow of the player he was and his on field attitude recently is one of minimal involvement, we have seen his quality in recent years, although he’s been found a bit lightweight at 10, he does offer a good threat when attacking from the left, I get the feeling he doesn’t want to be here anymore and wouldn’t be surprised if he moved on this summer 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sometimes times I wish the old threads Could be saved.

In one of my many correct predictions I announced months ago that Celina said he wanted out, got pelters as usual.

Itchysphincter said:

In one of my many correct predictions I announced months ago that Celina said he wanted out, got pelters as usual.

I can vouch for that. You said ages he made it clear he was off, believe you 100% aswell it's obvious.

Bermudajack said:
I don’t know why? Maybe it’s me being a bit paranoid, but I get the feeling all is not well with Bersant, he looks a shadow of the player he was and his on field attitude recently is one of minimal involvement, we have seen his quality in recent years, although he’s been found a bit lightweight at 10, he does offer a good threat when attacking from the left, I get the feeling he doesn’t want to be here anymore and wouldn’t be surprised if he moved on this summer 🤷🏻‍♂️

He is completely shot and there is a reason for that

Itchysphincter said:

I said similar fella

Toronto_Motors said:
Bermudajack said:

And the reason is......

Frustrating player to watch let alone manage I'd imagine. He can be brilliant but can equally be poor. Has the tools in the box but unfortunately just missing the physical and mental strength. Hope he makes a decent career. I dont think he is prem standard, not physical enough for the championship but I could see him fitting in better on the continent, Italy or Holland?

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Toronto_Motors said:

And the reason is......

He likely has ambitions of developing as a footballer and has realised that continuing his time at Swansea will do quite the opposite.

Most of our squad gave their all this season, whether for development reasons, put themselves in the shop window, whatever.
Cooper has shown that he will give all players a chance.
Celina's attitude has imho been wrong on and of the field.
Wish him best if luck at his new club next season

In fairness, if I was Celina playing under a manager who consistently thought George Byers was worth game time ahead of me I'd probably have a grump on too.

Not surprised he doesn't want to be here - Copper obviously doesn't want him.

What a waste of talent and £3m or whatever it was. Criminal mismanagement imo.

STID2017 said:
Most of our squad gave their all this season, whether for development reasons, put themselves in the shop window, whatever.

They've all been poorer individually this year compared to last. Apart from the breakthroughs like Cabango, I can't think of anyone who's had a better season (Bidwell maybe?). Potter had them playing better as a unit and that allowed each to shine more.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
STID2017 said:

They've all been poorer individually this year compared to last. Apart from the breakthroughs like Cabango, I can't think of anyone who's had a better season (Bidwell maybe?). Potter had them playing better as a unit and that allowed each to shine more.

Is right.

Brewster ,with support,would have got 25 goals at least.The boy is a wonder. To have Grimes,Byers,Fulton,Dhanda Naughton on the field means you are going to be bullied and ran over..
With Steve on the sideline,you'll get stares into space.

Celina is talented and can be a game changer.Cooper has snuffed him out -single handedly.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back