• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Championship Playoff Final

I absolutely hate Leeds.

The one opportunity we had in decades to lift a league-winning trophy at home, in 2008, and the spiteful bastards stuck in a spurious appeal over a 10-pt deduction that they were never going to win, just to stop us from doing it at home. So we had to wait to do it in front of one man and his dog at Brighton's crappy old stadium a week later.

Never have and never will forgive them for that. Don't care if it's worth millions in add ons to us. Some things are about more than money.

Come on Southampton.
I’ve got happy memories of that Brighton game. My band managed to get a gig supporting a cracking band the night before the game, we took up 2 buses from the Gatehouse and the Cwmfelin. I’m 45% sure we all met Barry Gibb in the ground while walking through to the away end which was absolutely packed.
We had such a good team and deserved our moment down the stadium.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back