• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Championship Playoff Final

Yes, that was passive Leeds (in the last game anyway). It has a ‘Reading’ feel about it. We’d beaten them twice and so had no fear of them so went for them from the off. If Southampton do that rather than slow Russball, they will probably win. The Downes loan has got them here and if anything gets them up, he’ll be the cause. Quite sickening to think of the championship team we could have had if all the ex Swans had been in the same team.
He's on the world stage, his ego will want to show how he is reinventing the game.

Don't be surprised to see lego head start without a keeper and only play with 8 outfield players to lure Leeds in to a false sense.

I think Dan James proved at Man United and Fulham that he's good enough to be a solid PL player, if not a top class one.

Rodon has never really been given the chance to prove himself at PL level and his performances for Wales against some quality opponents make me believe he can certainly be good enough for a lower-level PL team like Leeds would be.

Ampadu has been brilliant this season and is still only 23. His only regular PL football came for a relegated Sheffield United team. He could certainly make it in the Prem.

I'll give you Connor Roberts though. A very good Championship player, not quite good enough for the PL.

Fair points.... Dan James though doesn't have the consistent end product and both Roden and Ampadu struggle against pace.

Let's hope Leeds win and see how they progress next season

Absolutely no interest in this, but Leeds purely for the coin. I feel sick as I post this.

I absolutely hate Leeds.

The one opportunity we had in decades to lift a league-winning trophy at home, in 2008, and the spiteful bastards stuck in a spurious appeal over a 10-pt deduction that they were never going to win, just to stop us from doing it at home. So we had to wait to do it in front of one man and his dog at Brighton's crappy old stadium a week later.

Never have and never will forgive them for that. Don't care if it's worth millions in add ons to us. Some things are about more than money.

Come on Southampton.

If Piroe scores a couple against Martins team if will be sweet for him after how he was treated but the way he celebrated his goal against us makes me want him to miss out on the Prem. It is a shame they can not both miss out. If Martin wasn't manager I would say Saints but he is so Leeds. And....we could do with the money

As Darran would say f*ck em, after all these years, I've come to the conclusion that he's actually the sane one..

Two excellent sets of players for the championship.

Should be a bloody good watch if they don’t let tension get to them.

Commentators already getting on my tits with their overhyped bollocks.

Leeds not giving Southampton a single second of rest at the moment

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back