• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Championship watch

Fair play to Ipswich.

Heard a fact earlier from a friend (so, tbc): % chance of finishing in top 2 end of season:
- Southampton 8%
- Leeds 45%
- IPSWICH 57%
- Leicester 85%

So Ipswich have a 7x better chance than Southampton. £ for £ off the scale achievement.

You're right.

Castigated by some of our most uninformed, out of touch so called fans.

Bloke suffered from chronic sleep apnoea, but his self centred, self obsessed, immature manager hung him out to dry at the first opportunity.
As someone who suffers from sleep apnoea I can tell you its no joke
Even with a CPAP machine the quality of sleep and energy I have in the day is still a fraction of what it was when I was younger, but without it there were days I could barely function due to the chronic fatigue.

Not the best of days ydy for the upwards and onwards proper jacks - Cardiff pulling away, Boro too. At least Preston and Sunderland lost

I like your optimism... sadly those teams are no concern to us..

If our club and players were as downbeat as some of our so called fans, we’d be in L2 and beyond already.
Thank heck most of us proper fans, our Club, our Owners and players are living our lives glass overflowing.

It takes a certain type of mindset to be satisfied with living in a ‘4 bed semi-detached house in Sandfields’.

If our club and players were as downbeat as some of our so called fans, we’d be in L2 and beyond already.
Thank heck most of us proper fans, our Club, our Owners and players are living our lives glass overflowing.

It takes a certain type of mindset to be satisfied with living in a ‘4 bed semi-detached house in Sandfields’.
There literally is no 4 bed semi-detached houses in the Sandfields.

200 Oystermouth Road is always an option... 🙃

Checked in on one of the Leicester forums...they're not doing so well. Would be hilarious if they screwed if up and missed out on promotion.

Speaking of Leicester, who remembers this classic:

I hope they blow it and go in to administration next season. They are some of the worst supporters I've encountered which says a lot.

I hope they blow it and go in to administration next season. They are some of the worst supporters I've encountered which says a lot.
I agree, sneaky bastards they are, every time I've been to Leicester there's been issues, even a Neil Lennon testimonial I attended many years ago (Leicester v Celtic) turned sour with Leicester fans attacking a pub with Celtic supporters in, ironically, the Leicester mob bit off more than they could chew on that occasion...

I agree, sneaky bastards they are, every time I've been to Leicester there's been issues, even a Neil Lennon testimonial I attended many years ago (Leicester v Celtic) turned sour with Leicester fans attacking a pub with Celtic supporters in, ironically, the Leicester mob bit off more than they could chew on that occasion...
They are a weird bunch, I have no idea where all this hatred and anger comes from with that lot.

Would love Ipswich to win it,
They are a weird bunch, I have no idea where all this hatred and anger comes from with that lot.
Met a few on holidays abroad few years back, even after winning the league they had a proper bitter streak towards Villa...stating they should be the Midlands biggest club.
Did make it known that their bitterness not even close to that in South Wales.

Would love Ipswich to win it,

Met a few on holidays abroad few years back, even after winning the league they had a proper bitter streak towards Villa...stating they should be the Midlands biggest club.
Did make it known that their bitterness not even close to that in South Wales.
I'd love to see Ipswich win it, just goes to show what can be achieved if you get your recruitment right, don't need to spend millions.

It would be interesting to understand why some of the Leicester fan base seem to have this chip on their shoulder. It seems pure hatred towards anyone with some of the clowns.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back