• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Colour Fence

monmouth said:
Cooperman said:
Can you give us a price comparison, Max? How much more expensive?

I’m about to pull the trigger on replacing fencing lost during Eunice but I’m not completely convinced on the option of replacing like for like; it’s certain that wood will rot over time and the annual painting is one of those jobs that I detest.

Make sure you have a good look at them. It's very personal - I was tempted but it just didn't look right. The posts will still rot won't they or are they also rust free metal?

Neighbour next door has got them, got about 8mtrs on show my side, they got an industrial site look to them even with the trellis, but their house is a higher level than ours which makes it worse as they are to high, we are putting some Japanese looking bamboo screening up our side to hide the fecking things, next door down got them at the back end of their garden in Brown and they look spot on, that's why I called them out, our panels are 6ft wide and 4ft high so they should look fine, easy to keep clean 25yr guarantee, they don't rust. we gone for the brown, but the cream look very good, our paying in yard is a buff colour otherwise we would have gone for cream.

Niigata Jack said:
monmouth said:
Make sure you have a good look at them. It's very personal - I was tempted but it just didn't look right. The posts will still rot won't they or are they also rust free metal?

Neighbour next door has got them, got about 8mtrs on show my side, they got an industrial site look to them even with the trellis, but their house is a higher level than ours which makes it worse as they are to high, we are putting some Japanese looking bamboo screening up our side to hide the fecking things, next door down got them at the back end of their garden in Brown and they look spot on, that's why I called them out, our panels are 6ft wide and 4ft high so they should look fine, easy to keep clean 25yr guarantee, they don't rust. we gone for the brown, but the cream look very good, our paying in yard is a buff colour otherwise we would have gone for cream.

OI Max, he was talking to Coops, keep your snout out mush :lol:

Neath_Jack said:
Niigata Jack said:

OI Max, he was talking to Coops, keep your snout out mush :lol:

Think I better had, thanks for the warning NJ :lol: :lol:

Darran said:
Build a wall Max it’ll see you out you’re nearly 70 now you prick.

61 nob head, 5 yrs younger than you, you just carry on with your school girl groupie fascination with cheap twat :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rick Rick, here I'am you're still the love of my life and always will be, you silly soppy sack :lol: :lol: :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back