• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Comedian on BGT tonight

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 103
  • Views: Views 20,598
Hate the show and X factor. The Mrs is watching it and I have been sitting in the same room ignoring the TV and posting on here, but the comedian did attract my attention and I watched the last bit of his act which I enjoyed.

Good luck to the guy.

Each to his own I suppose, I also enjoyed the last bit of his act too, the bit where he said thank you and goodnight.
Seriously, it's all trash, just watched the résumé of all the acts, and I say that in the loosest possible terms, fook me it's dire. And that was the final, jeez us.....what I mean to say is thank god for that, shocking stuff.

I caught most of the show, absolute tripe.. I used to like it when it first came out.

Itv identify their target audience as being morons

Then they make shows for them

We started watching this last night until we realised it was on for nearly three hours. Gave up then. Saw the little kid who was doing a comedy/mentalist act. He was quite good.

Best_loser said:
Itv identify their target audience as being morons

Then they make shows for them

Spot on and its success just shows how huge their target audience is :lol:

Monty said:
jack123 said:
I caught most of the show, absolute tripe.. I used to like it when it first came out.

:D

Hi Monty,could you explain why you find that funny? Not having a go, just I can't see what I said wrong?

Darran said:
jack123 said:
Hi Monty,could you explain why you find that funny? Not having a go, just I can't see what I said wrong?

lol

I caught most of the show, why is that funny? Most meaning nearly all, so I don't understand, what the pee take is about?

jack123 said:
Monty said:

If you take a bite of a chocolate bar and don't like it you throw it away

Monty said:
jack123 said:

If you take a bite of a chocolate bar and don't like it you throw it away

Ah right, think I can see where you are coming from now, but I had no choice, I was visiting someone.. So, the programme was on whilst I was there.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back