• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Comedian on BGT tonight

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 103
  • Views: Views 20,601
Flashberryjack said:
Monty said:
Would this thread exist if he was white? No it wouldn't.

If he was white and made some unfunny jokes about blacks, there would definitely be a thread on here, fact.

Rubbish, where are the other threads by Darran regarding this show?

giphy-downsized.gif

Monty said:
Flashberryjack said:
If he was white and made some unfunny jokes about blacks, there would definitely be a thread on here, fact.

giphy-downsized.gif

Rubbish ? yeah it was.

Monty said:
Flashberryjack said:

giphy-downsized.gif

I’m sure there’s plenty of criticism towards white people from me on the Internet.
You’re white and you’re bit of an unfunny twat.

Darran said:
I’m sure there’s plenty of criticism towards white people from me on the Internet.
You’re white and you’re bit of an unfunny twat.

Spider-Man-Pointing-Meme.jpg

Darran said:
Monty said:

You can stop driving posters like Risc away from this forum too. 🙄

:lol: I attack no one unless i'm attacked. Maybe stop playing favourites and do your job as moderator.

Monty said:
Darran said:
You can stop driving posters like Risc away from this forum too. 🙄

:lol: I attack no one unless i'm attacked. Maybe stop playing favourites and do your job as moderator. You missing that racist twat to back you up?

Darran said:
Learn to use the quote function properly you thick bully. :lol:

I was physically threatened on here for weeks, my actual personal safety was threatened on multiple occasions, one of those people was risca. Mods did nothing. NOTHING. So do me a favour.

Monty said:
Darran said:
Learn to use the quote function properly you thick bully. :lol:

I was physically threatened on here for weeks, my actual personal safety was threatened on multiple occasions, one of those people was risca. Mods did nothing. NOTHING. So do me a favour.

You could do with a good thrashing.

Darran said:
Monty said:

Screenshot taken to show in court, after those two brainlets knock my door. Can see the headlines now 'Planet Swans moderators encourage attack on local disabled man'.

With a picture of me like this underneath

blackeye.jpg

Monty said:
Darran said:

Screenshot taken to show in court, after those two brainlets knock my door. Can see the headlines now 'Planet Swans moderators encourage attack on local disabled man'.

blackeye.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop bullying people or you’re getting it.

Darran said:
Monty said:

blackeye.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop bullying people or you’re getting it.
With or without lube?

BanosSwan said:
Err, his final performance was interesting.

I've loved all types of comedy for years but that was just a fckn embarrassment.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back