• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Comedian on BGT tonight

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 103
  • Views: Views 20,603
So were all the other acts on there last night top notch then? Because that's what i'm getting from this thread.

Monty said:
So were all the other acts on there last night top notch then? Because that's what i'm getting from this thread.

The ones I saw weren’t great but comedians are supposed to be funny.

Monty said:

who knows, i don't watch it, but he was terrible, I lasted all of 1 min 30 secs before turning it off, and too be honest it wasn't all his fault, it was the over enthusiastic laughter coming from the panel, and ant and dec that swayed me.

Darran said:
Monty said:
His target audience

Oh right so it wasn’t aimed at all the people watching BGT last night then just a section of them then?
Right I see.

Yes Darran, BGT is a variety show. Did you not know that? I'm sure the kids who found him hilarious (and have done through his decade long career) were bored to tears by the pensioner singing war songs. But they have the decency not to bring him down in public.

Monty said:
Darran said:
Oh right so it wasn’t aimed at all the people watching BGT last night then just a section of them then?
Right I see.

Yes Darran, BGT is a variety show. Did you not know that? I'm sure the kids who found him hilarious (and have done through his decade long career) were bored to tears by the pensioner singing war songs. But they have the decency not to bring him down in public.

Oh leave it there ffs that old fella was utter shit.

Darran said:
Monty said:

You can't say that mun, you should have the decency not to bring him down in public

Or does that logic only apply to the black acts?

BLAZE said:
Darran said:

You can't say that mun, you should have the decency not to bring him down in public

You're in danger of turning into one of the bitter daily mail commenters James, stop. We have enough of them already.

BLAZE said:
Darran said:

Better off nobody criticizing, because any negative comments are deemed racist these days.. huh he was poor end of.

Monty said:
Would this thread exist if he was white? No it wouldn't.

If he was white and made some unfunny jokes about blacks, there would definitely be a thread on here, fact.

He's not very funny.

Then again, neither are 90% of 'professional' comedians these days.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back