• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Companies House

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 3,184

Risc

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Seen this mentioned on twitter

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/00123414/filing-history

Could someone a bit brighter than me explain what this is / could be.

Could be a change to the articles of association which are basically the rules by which the company is run as agreed by the directors, shareholders and the company Secretary.

Risc said:
Seen this mentioned on twitter

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/00123414/filing-history

Could someone a bit brighter than me explain what this is / could be.

They can do what they want now without any challenges, the Trust have surrendered all of any authority that they did have, bout as much use as a wet fart.

Chief said:
Could this be the fabled loan conversions?

Nah mate, something to do with a resolution passed at an EFL meeting that all clubs have to update their articles by September 10th

Coleman and the investors taking full control?

Wasn’t it always suggested that he and Nigel Morris would takeover the club eventually, maybe this is it.

Was murmurs of new owners from someone who has an in on Monday evening this week…. Maybe he meant this

Just social media dick swinging I know more than you do, bollocks, if you ask me.

We live in a world where a lot of people like to be "ITK" 🤫, makes them feel all important.
To be fair Vital isn't one to post nonsense and usually keeps cards close to their chest. Only him and Phil I'd believe tbh

To be fair Vital isn't one to post nonsense and usually keeps cards close to their chest. Only him and Phil I'd believe tbh
I don't buy in to all this nonsense, it's just attention seeking behaviour designed for clicks and followers.

It’s of fuck all interest to those that enjoy seeing the pig’s bladder being kicked about.

How’s things going with Cravatt anyway? 😂

West Brom v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back