• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Companies House

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 3,184
It's never made sense to me that Cravatt, Coleman and Morris are just here for a ride on the Kaplan/Levien/Silverstein ride to nowhere. Morris' decision not to invest as part of the LLC adds further fuel to that particular fire. He ain't getting any younger, so if he's going to do something here after failing to do whatever he wanted to do at Spuds, it has to happen sooner rather than later. This might be it, and quite frankly if it isn't, I firmly believe it's still a question of when and not if there's going to be a change of ownership, or at the very least a seismic shift in the balance of power. I can't for the life of me see Morris and Cravatt here to play second fiddle and cello to Levien and Kaplan.

Just social media dick swinging I know more than you do, bollocks, if you ask me.

We live in a world where a lot of people like to be "ITK" 🤫, makes them feel all important.
It’s created some monsters 🤣

The best is when swans fans ask those accounts things like “what you hearing about xxx mate” proper fucking cringy 🤦🏼

It's never made sense to me that Cravatt, Coleman and Morris are just here for a ride on the Kaplan/Levien/Silverstein ride to nowhere. Morris' decision not to invest as part of the LLC adds further fuel to that particular fire. He ain't getting any younger, so if he's going to do something here after failing to do whatever he wanted to do at Spuds, it has to happen sooner rather than later. This might be it, and quite frankly if it isn't, I firmly believe it's still a question of when and not if there's going to be a change of ownership, or at the very least a seismic shift in the balance of power. I can't for the life of me see Morris and Cravatt here to play second fiddle and cello to Levien and Kaplan.
Smacked my head against a wall with Morris and it was highlighted further with him not being part of the LLC group.
He was introduced to Swansea by MM, he had a real interest in being majorly involved in a football club, if this is still the case or he has realised that this is not the club for him then we shall have to wait and see.

Kaplan and Levien have a history of clinging onto things.

Smacked my head against a wall with Morris and it was highlighted further with him not being part of the LLC group.
He was introduced to Swansea by MM, he had a real interest in being majorly involved in a football club, if this is still the case or he has realised that this is not the club for him then we shall have to wait and see.

Kaplan and Levien have a history of clinging onto things.
What isn't clear is what side Cravatt and Coleman are on. They've seemingly invested into the original LLC in the US, unless they're part of the Morris investment and all three have invested less than was envisaged, though I suspect it's the former.

What also purplexes me is why someone who has the profile of Cravatt would want to be part of this hedge fund led by Kaplan and Levien who are running it in such a risk averse way? If you're putting your name out there, as opposed to being an anonymous hedge fund investor with a relatively small stake, surely you want some kind of success, or at least some kind of glimmer of hope of success, in return for an investment which has your name on it - why would someone with no link with the club invest a large sum to be a perennial mid-table team in the Championship?

Silverstein invested good money after bad and realised he was banging his head against a brick wall with those two, it just doesn't make sense to me why two highly successful businessmen and Coley would look at that and say, yeah I want in on this mediocre Kaplan / Levien shitshow!

It’s created some monsters 🤣

The best is when swans fans ask those accounts things like “what you hearing about xxx mate” proper fucking cringy 🤦🏼
Monsters is one way of putting it 😂

Can't tell you on here pal, I'll DM you now. It's like being in school, I know a secret, don't pass it on.

All part of the blue tick brigade these days.

What isn't clear is what side Cravatt and Coleman are on. They've seemingly invested into the original LLC in the US, unless they're part of the Morris investment and all three have invested less than was envisaged, though I suspect it's the former.

What also purplexes me is why someone who has the profile of Cravatt would want to be part of this hedge fund led by Kaplan and Levien who are running it in such a risk averse way? If you're putting your name out there, as opposed to being an anonymous hedge fund investor with a relatively small stake, surely you want some kind of success, or at least some kind of glimmer of hope of success, in return for an investment which has your name on it - why would someone with no link with the club invest a large sum to be a perennial mid-table team in the Championship?

Silverstein invested good money after bad and realised he was banging his head against a brick wall with those two, it just doesn't make sense to me why two highly successful businessmen and Coley would look at that and say, yeah I want in on this mediocre Kaplan / Levien shitshow!
Coleman has been confirmed by the club to be part of the LLC with K&L.

Morris has his own separate block (but has been severely diluted by the investments)

Kravatt as far as we know is just a director, there's never been any confirmation or evidence that he owns any of the club or has invested.

As for Silverstein, no idea anymore, he maybe just part of the LLC but plays no role in the running of the club now (probably after his ridiculous reddit discussion).

West Brom v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back