• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Concert in Singleton Park Tonight

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Haven't got a clue who it is but it's absolutely banging!
Living half a mile away and had to turn Casualty up to drown the noise out 😂

It’s an 80s fest. Nik Kershaw, Go West. Various others. Prosser's hair has its own spot on the bill.
No way! If I'd know I'd have gone, Go West were one of my favourites!
Prosser's hair has to be more like 60's though shirley? 🤔

Haven't got a clue who it is but it's absolutely banging!
Living half a mile away and had to turn Casualty up to drown the noise out 😂
Listened to a couple of decent acts at Neath Beer festival this afternoon, rain apart it was a very pleasant afternoon.

Been down there, thoroughly enjoyed, all acts were brilliant. Although I think my favs were, The Real Thing, Boomtown Rats, and Tony hadley.

Very good day, the rain did put a bit of dampener on things around the 15.20 mark, it ferking hammered down for ages, quite surreal really was watching the Real thing singing can you feel the force, I was like umm I really here, it's peeing down..

I am quite sober as well, no surprise really, a 440ml can of lager was £6.80.

Been down there, thoroughly enjoyed, all acts were brilliant. Although I think my favs were, The Real Thing, Boomtown Rats, and Tony hadley.

Very good day, the rain did put a bit of dampener on things around the 15.20 mark, it ferking hammered down for ages, quite surreal really was watching the Real thing singing can you feel the force, I was like umm I really here, it's peeing down..

It’s a good event for Swansea and it’s a shame the weather didn’t play ball. Glad you enjoyed though.

We close our eyes…

It’s a good event for Swansea and it’s a shame the weather didn’t play ball. Glad you enjoyed though.

We close our eyes…
Thank you.. Shame really been so nice all week. The robbing gits were charging a fiver for a poncho, and ten quid for a rubbish umbrella. :mad:

Glad you enjoyed matey 👍

Glad you enjoyed matey 👍
Thank you, I tell you what you learn something new everyday, when Nik Kershaw was on he said something like I am now going to sing a song which you all know, and I wrote it, the song was I am the one and only which Chesney Hawkes sung, I thought no way, just googled it. I would have ferking never known that..

Listened to it all day, like Jaxs, its on my doorstep, sounded excellent fair play. Did feel for those in the rain,especially around 3ish.

Thank you, I tell you what you learn something new everyday, when Nik Kershaw was on he said something like I am now going to sing a song which you all know, and I wrote it, the song was I am the one and only which Chesney Hawkes sung, I thought no way, just googled it. I would have ferking never known that..

Used to look forward to new Nik Kershaw songs when I was a kid. Him and Aha were great technical, polished pop and awesome videos.

Glad you enjoyed my friend.

We close our eyes…
We went down Pontardulais GC for lunch and rain started then it was heavy when we came out and driving back it got even heavier, got back and there was some slight drizzle then realised that I needed cash as festival hall doesn't take cards, half way to cash machine and the heavens opened, got bastard soaked through, rain cleared around 6ish thankfully.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back