• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Coronation Concert

JackSomething said:
Indeed. I'm sure those who were there enjoyed themselves and that can only be a good thing.

This place is a tad miserable, but there's a not totally unrelated football forum that makes this place seem like the Comedy Club on Saturday night...

prince-charles.gif

Swanjaxs said:
prince-charles.gif

345266574_261674586314366_7904553274009075692_n.jpg

345582133_807525783600179_6315992472437767817_n.jpg

jack123 said:
Good on ya..

But a word of caution, from what I have seen/read these tv license people are relentless chasing the fee.

I think personally, I could easily say no to it, but the wife won't, she must have watched too many of tv licensing ad scare tactics from the 70's :lol:

So you’ll never listen to BBC radio ever again, or look at the website, or watch re-runs of Only Fools and Horses? Some of you idiots will happily pay a £1000 a year for Sky and all sorts of subscriptions that give you not a lot at all, but you can’t see the value of the BBC. You really are quite thick.

Itchysphincter said:
So you’ll never listen to BBC radio ever again, or look at the website, or watch re-runs of Only Fools and Horses? Some of you idiots will happily pay a £1000 a year for Sky and all sorts of subscriptions that give you not a lot at all, but you can’t see the value of the BBC. You really are quite thick.
Internet radio is where it's at,dont you know. I have every episode of OFAH on dvd( I know very last decade).
A grand on Sky your havin a laff,never had Sky, never will. Netflix is only a couple of quid, for the missus. Yes the tv licence is fairly cheap, but for a couple of programmes a week that we watch, it's not that good value. For the tripe they serve up, that's unimaginative, tedious and somewhat patronising, I'll carry on as iam Ta. All about opinions and choices not a problem.👍

Of course, pay your money take your choice. OFAH wouldn’t exist without the TV licence, whether you own it on DVD or watch it on telly is irrelevant. 👍

The licence fee is worth it alone for iplayer and radio 4.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back