• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Connor Mcgregor

Monty

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Fight hasn't started yet http://cdn.freesport.me/live/stream.php?t=Flash&link=//sportsbay.org/embed/87996/1/dustin-poirier-vs-conor-mcgregor-live.html&id=69070&w=https://mamahd.to/combat-sport

Monty said:
DJack said:
It lasted longer than the preceding bout. :D

Stayed up all night for that, I was expecting it to start at 3 :lol:

Worse than that. I stayed up for it, knew when it was starting but crashed at half 4 and woke up at 9. :)

Crashed on the sofa until 5am when the missus woke me up, not that I was staying up to watch it.....As Daz would say f*ck im........

Hope people start to see that he's nothing more than a good fighter. Clearly not up there with the elite and shouldn't even get a mention in terms of the best ever. Can't fault him for maximising his earnings with that mouth of his though. Better fighters have made less money in the sport.

MrRobot said:
Hope people start to see that he's nothing more than a good fighter. Clearly not up there with the elite and shouldn't even get a mention in terms of the best ever. Can't fault him for maximising his earnings with that mouth of his though. Better fighters have made less money in the sport.

It's hard to argue against him being one of the best ever, his achievements are there to be seen.

MMA is on of those sports where anyone can beat anyone on any day and once someone has lost then people see how they can be beaten. It's also a sport that evolves so fast. GSP was the best of his time, Anderson Silva was too, then you have Aldo and Khabib (who is probably clever enough to stay away to protect the image).

McGregor is money, Dana isn't stupid and he will get big fights for as long as he still has a good record. he got beaten by Diaz only to come back and maul him in the second fight. I see a third fight with Dustin happening which could go either way as they are both great fighters.

jed said:
Monty said:
Stayed up all night for that, I was expecting it to start at 3 :lol:

Worse than that. I stayed up for it, knew when it was starting but crashed at half 4 and woke up at 9. :)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back