• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Connor Roberts

Darran said:
It’s all it deserves.
Handball intent. :lol:

Nevermind you thick twat, he clearly tried to handle it but missed with the ball hitting the bar, I know you find stuff hard to comprehend, but I'm asking if intent warrants a penalty/red card, cause I'm not sure, but no intelligent response from you, your right a :lol: is about your level.

Hopefully someone with a far more intelligence than you will answer.

Niigata Jack said:
Nevermind you thick twat, he clearly tried to handle it but missed with the ball hitting the bar, I know you find stuff hard to comprehend, but I'm asking if intent warrants a penalty/red card, cause I'm not sure, but no intelligent response from you, your right a :lol: is about your level.

Hopefully someone with a far more intelligence than you will answer.

So we agree it wasn’t handball then? :lol:

Just seen the incident on the EFL show on ITV anyone that thinks Roberts didn't deserve what he got is deluded, he deliberately tried to keep the ball out with his hand its has clear as day, the fact the ball didn't hit his hand has got fukall to do with it, the petulance he shown is enough to earn him the red card.

Niigata Jack said:
Just seen the incident on the EFL show on ITV anyone that thinks Roberts didn't deserve what he got is deluded, he deliberately tried to keep the ball out with his hand its has clear as day, the fact the ball didn't hit his hand has got fukall to do with it, the petulance he shown is enough to earn him the red card.

F*cking hell. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Niigata Jack said:

You can’t be sent off for handball if you didn’t handle the ball mun. This isn’t Minority Report

Darran said:
F*cking hell. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fukup you massive gammon anyone else other than Connor you'd agree, he's obviously made a fuss of you at some point and had a piccy with you, for you to be sticking up for him.

Ref had little option at the time it happened, its looks as clear as daylight to anyone with a semblance of a brain that he handled it.
He didn't have access to Twatter to watch it multiple times to see that he actually never touched the ball and he probably doesn't live his life on the fuking thing either.

Niigata Jack said:
Fukup you massive gammon anyone else other than Connor you'd agree, he's obviously made a fuss of you at some point and had a piccy with you, for you to be sticking up for him.

Ref had little option at the time it happened, its looks as clear as daylight to anyone with a semblance of a brain that he handled it.
He didn't have access to Twatter to watch it multiple times to see that he actually never touched the ball and he probably doesn't live his life on the fuking thing either.

The ref got it 100% wrong and it’ll be overturned.

Darran said:
The ref got it 100% wrong and it’ll be overturned.

The ref saw it in real time only and I don't blame him for his decision, he acted on what he honestly thought he saw at the time, so how did he get it wrong ffs.
I hope it stands, he deserves it for being fuking stupid.

Niigata Jack said:
The ref saw it in real time only and I don't blame him for his decision, he acted on what he honestly thought he saw at the time, so how did he get it wrong ffs.
I hope it stands, he deserves it for being fuking stupid.

Well the ref got it wrong because it wasn’t handball. :lol:

"the FA have since overturned Roberts’ red card"

https://www.burnleyexpress.net/sport/football/decision-made-on-connor-roberts-red-card-following-burnley-defenders-dismissal-in-3-1-win-over-boro-3960123

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back