• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cooper’s Talksport comment was a Crystal Palace hint?

Swansea93 said:
Wouldn’t mind David Wagner coming in if Cooper was to leave, worked with Winter whilst at Huddersfield and got them promoted on a small budget.

I’d far rather another Toshack era.

Knows our young players inside out and played some nice football with the 23s.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Swansea93 said:
Wouldn’t mind David Wagner coming in if Cooper was to leave, worked with Winter whilst at Huddersfield and got them promoted on a small budget.

IMO Wagner would be the obvious choice due to Winter and Wagner having American alliances, but I’d rather Cooper stay rather than another massive rebuilding effort.

Swansea93 said:
Londonlisa2001 said:

IMO Wagner would be the obvious choice due to Winter and Wagner having American alliances, but I’d rather Cooper stay rather than another massive rebuilding effort.

I don’t mind if Cooper stays particularly - I think he’s done ok with what he has available, but I don’t think he will.

Assuming he doesn’t, I’d rather Toshack than Wagner. I’m sure there are many others out there though so we’ll see what happens I guess. Can’t be worse than Bradley.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Swansea93 said:

I don’t mind if Cooper stays particularly - I think he’s done ok with what he has available, but I don’t think he will.

Assuming he doesn’t, I’d rather Toshack than Wagner. I’m sure there are many others out there though so we’ll see what happens I guess. Can’t be worse than Bradley.

Neil Lennon is on the lookout 😀

Swanjaxs said:
Londonlisa2001 said:

Neil Lennon is on the lookout 😀
He's not a very good one he didn't see Rangers coming. ;)
I'd rather Cooper Stay than Lennon! I wonder what Eddie Howe has got lined up.I'd forgot about Tosh jnr he could well be the right man did well in Cyprus knows a few of the players really well,Could even bring Angel in to learn the ropes under him.

I wish we’d gone for Mini Tosh instead of Mini Cooper.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back