• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cooper looking for a squad reaction

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
Swansea City’s automatic promotion hopes have been dented in the last two games before the international break as we lost two games on the bounce for the first time this season and also failed to score in either game. A 3-0 defeat at Bournemouth last Tuesday was followed up by the 1-0 derby day defeat...

Read more

For once I think this is a good time for a "break".

A lot needs working on.

Blackpooljack said:
I'd be looking for a manager reaction myself

I was thinking that too, Cooper looking for a squad reaction? Squad looking for a Cooper reaction!

karnataka said:
Blackpooljack said:
I'd be looking for a manager reaction myself

I was thinking that too, Cooper looking for a squad reaction? Squad looking for a Cooper reaction!

More pointless hot air. Just do it, STFU, and take responsibility for the outcomes. The time for prattling on and ‘reactions’ has passed. You have 9 games, maybe 12. At the end of that you will have succeeded or failed. No excuses. It’s that simple.

A top 6 finish and not getting promoted would be success.

There are some strong squads and ours has done well so far despite a few unlucky signings.

Optimistically I can see us getting top 6 and I can also see Bournemouth piling on the pressure soon.

Going to be an exciting time for me for sure, really looking forward to the Brum game and a tactical master class.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back