• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cooper to Brighton

magicdaps10

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
He is favourite for the job.
That's not a good match is it!? Can't see the fans taking to his style.

It is an odd match when you think about the contrast in perceived styles.

The fans did get a little frustrated under Potter and his possession based style of play.

It is an odd match when you think about the contrast in perceived styles.

The fans did get a little frustrated under Potter and his possession based style of play.
They will certainly lose faith with Coopers bland "based on the other team" approach.

They will certainly lose faith with Coopers bland "based on the other team" approach.
For me it depends on results. They had a pretty poor end to the season. If he gets off to a winning start it can make all the difference.

I quite enjoyed watching Forest when he took them to the premier league. He isn't as bad as half the people make him out to be when it comes to the way his teams play.

Forest didn’t play the same as us under him, until the play offs. No reason to assume Brighton would play the same as Forest or us under him. Managers do develop.

Was thinking last night that our last 4 managers in the Championship went on to manage in the PL. in fact 5 of our last 6 managers in the Championship did. Sousa the only exception. It must be pretty unique?

Decent manager for us was Coops, he played the game with the players he had, he didn't try and make a silk purse out of a pigs ear.

I'll forever hold him responsible for losing at Wembley. Fckn bottle job.

5 of the 11 in the Brentford play off final played this season.
Personally, I didn’t enjoy watching the Cooper era but Guehi and Ayew aside, he got us there with the roughly the same quality we have now.
Saying that, top level centre halves and strikers do tend to make a difference over the course of a season.

His Forest side played tidy enough football. Comparing how he set us up to how he did with Forest is very silly.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back