• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Corner Flags

FelindreJack said:
I’ve gone to watch a few games over the last few weeks, mainly division 3 because that’s where we’ll be playing next season. The standard is atrocious compared to what it used to be. I remember even when I was younger going to watch my old man play for Murton and there was 4-5 divisions then and some very good sides. I went up to Mynydd Newydd last week to watch my mate play for Blaen-y-Maes against St Joseph’s, it was very poor, and that’s division 1.

Sad days mate, when I played, Swansea and Neath league sides regularly beat Welsh league sides in the West Wales Senior Cup, I played against and beat Morriston Town, Pembroke Dock and Pontardawe.
The Swansea Sunday league was an incredible standard with the 1st division full of Welsh league players, trust me having to mark the likes of Donny Smitham on a cold Sunday morning was no fun at all :lol:

FelindreJack said:
We just got our kit from macron Neath, I’m trying not to get everything from there as it can get a bit pricey, and atm everything is coming out of my own pocket. I will ask there though if I have no luck elsewhere.
Ah! Right, I mentioned them as a pal of mine is a coach, and he gets his stuff there too, we did notice flags and poles on their website. VX3 in Llanelli was mentioned too.Good hunting.👍

Jack2jack said:
Ah! Right, I mentioned them as a pal of mine is a coach, and he gets his stuff there too, we did notice flags and poles on their website. VX3 in Llanelli was mentioned too.Good hunting.👍

They’ve been really good with us so far to be fair. I didn’t even realise they done corner flags so I ended up ringing them, they were by far cheaper than anything I’ve seen so I’ve ordered from them. Didn’t have the main colour we wanted but ended up with black flags with the club badge on. Happy days!

FelindreJack said:
They’ve been really good with us so far to be fair. I didn’t even realise they done corner flags so I ended up ringing them, they were by far cheaper than anything I’ve seen so I’ve ordered from them. Didn’t have the main colour we wanted but ended up with black flags with the club badge on. Happy days!
Nice one, they do poles as well, dunno if they are for the flags or if you need them.
https://macronstoreneath.co.uk/?s=Poles&post_type=product. Glad its sorted anyways.👍

Picked them up this afternoon! Turned out alright 👍

Attachments

• D21DCC69-155D-4238-9D3A-8D3B5D10A28E.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 163
FelindreJack said:
Picked them up this afternoon! Turned out alright 👍

Look tidy fair play mate 👍
Cat?, pick and shovel for coal mining heritage, not sure about the tree though 🤔
What's the significance?

Swanjaxs said:
Look tidy fair play mate 👍
Cat?, pick and shovel for coal mining heritage, not sure about the tree though 🤔
What's the significance?

It’s a greyhound 😂 now that you say it though I do see some sort of wild cat as well 😂 The tree, I put in to represent the areas of nature like Ravenhill Park etc…but mainly because I had a real hard time on what else I could put in there, it was the tree, Tesco or the old Walkers factory, the tree was the safest option 😂

FelindreJack said:
It’s a greyhound 😂 now that you say it though I do see some sort of wild cat as well 😂 The tree, I put in to represent the areas of nature like Ravenhill Park etc…but mainly because I had a real hard time on what else I could put in there, it was the tree, Tesco or the old Walkers factory, the tree was the safest option 😂

Aye I can see the greyhound now mate 🤣

Good history all round in that flag, spent many a good evening in Ravenhill Park, and the greyhound track too! Could have used one of the quarters for the Marquis though 🤣💪💥

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back