• Thank you very much | Diolch yn fawr

    All at JackArmy.net would like to thank everyone who has played a part on this site over the past 25 years whether that is through writing, contributing, moderating, posting or just visting and reading.

    Without any of you the work that has gone into the site would have been pointless and we will always be proud that we built, generated and managed a community that was such a big part of the Swansea City supporting life for so long.

    It has been a pleasure to bring to you the site for so long but the time is now right to turn the lights out for the last time but we do it both with a heavy heart and a sense of pride driven by the so many messages received since we announced the closure.

    The site will remain here for a period until we archive and mothball it for the last time later this summer but all aspects are in a read only format.

    Thank you though for all the memories

    Phil Sumbler
    Owner, jackarmy.net

Coronation Concert

  • Thread starter Thread starter Skippyjack
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 20
  • Views Views: Views 2,600

Skippyjack

Alan Curtis
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
3,922
Reaction score
326
British pomp at it's finest, bunting galore, diverse range of acts from NHS to refugees to volunteers.. oh and Lionel Richie, Scherzinger and Olly Murs FFS
 
Jack2jack said:
It's a bit sh*t, so far, maybe I'm hard to please🥴

Mark Owen singing in a Joe Pasquale voice hasn’t improved things either.
 
Cooperman said:
Mark Owen singing in a Joe Pasquale voice hasn’t improved things either.
I know a song that'll get on your nerves, etc, etc.Very few highlights, to be fair. :roll:
 
Bloody heck, we might as well call this the miserable old f*ckers forum.. where's Darran, been missing for a day and no curry pictures
 
Fair play BBC news regurgitating the whole thing, that we've just sat down and watched for two hours. FFS.
Anyhoo, I can have lie in tomorrow, cheers, Charlie.👍
 
Wow, How boring was that, goes to show the reasoning for basically scrapping the licence fee, let's have a PAYG subscription service.
 
jack123 said:
Wow, How boring was that, goes to show the reasoning for basically scrapping the licence fee, let's have a PAYG subscription service.
I'm thinking of scrapping paying for my tv licence, it simply is not worth it anymore. Some nights we dont even switch the thing on, music, YouTube etc, much more entertaining.
 
Jack2jack said:
I'm thinking of scrapping paying for my tv licence, it simply is not worth it anymore. Some nights we dont even switch the thing on, music, YouTube etc, much more entertaining.

Good on ya..

But a word of caution, from what I have seen/read these tv license people are relentless chasing the fee.

I think personally, I could easily say no to it, but the wife won't, she must have watched too many of tv licensing ad scare tactics from the 70's :lol:
 
Skippyjack said:
Bloody heck, we might as well call this the miserable old f*ckers forum.. where's Darran, been missing for a day and no curry pictures

It is definitely the most miserable football forum I have ever come across. People wallowing in their self pity, the entitled bastards.
 
Skippyjack said:
Bloody heck, we might as well call this the miserable old f*ckers forum.. where's Darran, been missing for a day and no curry pictures

I’ve been in London for his majesty’s coronation Skip and stopped off in Windsor for the concert on the way back.
Just got home in time to spoil the weekend by going to this afternoons game.
 
exiledclaseboy said:
It’s not like it was compulsory to watch it.

Indeed. I'm sure those who were there enjoyed themselves and that can only be a good thing.

This place is a tad miserable, but there's a not totally unrelated football forum that makes this place seem like the Comedy Club on Saturday night...
 
I didn't watch it as I saw it was just a collection of mainstream, boring old bullshit, (which,I guess was to be expected given the circumstances)...quite surprised old Brian May wasn't wheeled out with Elton in tow....
 

Members online

Back
Top