• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Coronation Concert

Skippyjack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
British pomp at it's finest, bunting galore, diverse range of acts from NHS to refugees to volunteers.. oh and Lionel Richie, Scherzinger and Olly Murs FFS

Jack2jack said:
It's a bit sh*t, so far, maybe I'm hard to please🥴

Mark Owen singing in a Joe Pasquale voice hasn’t improved things either.

Has Kelly Jones been on yet?
Hope he sings "As long as we beat the English we don't care" 💪💥🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Cooperman said:
Mark Owen singing in a Joe Pasquale voice hasn’t improved things either.
I know a song that'll get on your nerves, etc, etc.Very few highlights, to be fair. :roll:

Bloody heck, we might as well call this the miserable old f*ckers forum.. where's Darran, been missing for a day and no curry pictures

Fair play BBC news regurgitating the whole thing, that we've just sat down and watched for two hours. FFS.
Anyhoo, I can have lie in tomorrow, cheers, Charlie.👍

Wow, How boring was that, goes to show the reasoning for basically scrapping the licence fee, let's have a PAYG subscription service.

jack123 said:
Wow, How boring was that, goes to show the reasoning for basically scrapping the licence fee, let's have a PAYG subscription service.
I'm thinking of scrapping paying for my tv licence, it simply is not worth it anymore. Some nights we dont even switch the thing on, music, YouTube etc, much more entertaining.

Jack2jack said:
I'm thinking of scrapping paying for my tv licence, it simply is not worth it anymore. Some nights we dont even switch the thing on, music, YouTube etc, much more entertaining.

Good on ya..

But a word of caution, from what I have seen/read these tv license people are relentless chasing the fee.

I think personally, I could easily say no to it, but the wife won't, she must have watched too many of tv licensing ad scare tactics from the 70's :lol:

Skippyjack said:
Bloody heck, we might as well call this the miserable old f*ckers forum.. where's Darran, been missing for a day and no curry pictures

It is definitely the most miserable football forum I have ever come across. People wallowing in their self pity, the entitled bastards.

Skippyjack said:

I’ve been in London for his majesty’s coronation Skip and stopped off in Windsor for the concert on the way back.
Just got home in time to spoil the weekend by going to this afternoons game.

exiledclaseboy said:
It’s not like it was compulsory to watch it.

Indeed. I'm sure those who were there enjoyed themselves and that can only be a good thing.

This place is a tad miserable, but there's a not totally unrelated football forum that makes this place seem like the Comedy Club on Saturday night...

I didn't watch it as I saw it was just a collection of mainstream, boring old bullshit, (which,I guess was to be expected given the circumstances)...quite surprised old Brian May wasn't wheeled out with Elton in tow....

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back