• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Coronation Day

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 2,813
Looks like Randy Andy is slowly creeping back into the scene , advised by the best PR council and photoshoots to make him look good , awful bloke , will he sweat at the Coronation .

No real interest on all this event , but what a drama behind the scenes I imagine , add in Megan and Harry and potential film ideas , Camilla replacing the late Lady Di , a national treasure .

Await to see how Harry and his dodgy uncle come through this , smile for the camera please . :D

I had a dream recently in which Prince Andrew was a really nice guy who married my cousin. That took some processing.

My teacher wife has a beef with losing so many Mondays of classroom time as it means one half of her year group get taught at lightening speed.

Union flag bunting already up round our way. Tempted to go and stick a big Ddraig Goch in the middle of it. I’ll be poolside in Lanzarote for the big day. GSTK and all that bollocks. Coronations ain’t want they used to be. No bloody violence and skullduggery these days. More of that we need.

On Saturday we’re all invited to swear allegiance to the king as follows:

“I swear that I will pay true allegiance to your majesty, and to your heirs and successors according to law. So help me God.”

So enjoy.

exiledclaseboy said:

“I swear that I will pay true allegiance to your majesty, and to your heirs and successors according to law. So help me God.”

So enjoy.

How stupid can they get in Buck House?
Fuck him.

exiledclaseboy said:

So enjoy.

He can stick that right up his arse for a start.

So far the tab is up to:
£100,000,000 for the gig
£150,000,000 for security
£2,000,000,000 cost of a ‘Bank Holiday’
Waste of money.

All because of ‘tradition’ that started off with a simple church ceremony.
‘Tradition’ counts for nothing when the Chief Tampon wants a new air-conditioned chariot and wants everyone to swear fealty just to cement his family’s position. Dysfunctional family on benefits.

People do realise it isn’t compulsory to swear allegiance to King Charles on Saturday yeah?

Honestly what the f*ck is wrong with people?
Why are people so f*cking stupid?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back