• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Coronation Day

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 2,813
Street party on our road (on the Mon BH). The last street party (for the queen's 9 dart finish or similar) turned into a very messy affair. I intend to show Chas the same courtesy.

I’ve posted this before but when Charles and Diana got married in 1981 three of us from Baglan me,Dovis and Nog went to Rotterdam,every bar we went in for a smoke all everyone was interested in was watching the royal wedding,we got bored with old Big Ears and Lady Di on the telly so we took LSD and went to the zoo.

We were off our heads and as we walked past the kitchens where they prepared food for the animals Dovis picked up a sack of carrots and slung it over his shoulder.
As we were walking around the zoo he was throwing carrots to the animals.
Walks past the chimps in goes a carrot,chimp picks it up and starts eating it.
Walks past a lake and there’s a hippo standing there with it’s mouth wide open and Dovis aims a carrot straight in.
Me and Nog were hanging on each other laughing and everyone was giving us ghastly looks.
With that we go through a door and find ourselves inside the lion house at the back part where they go to sleep.
There’s a big male lion sleeping on its side with his paws up against the bars.
Dovis takes a long carrot out of the sack,leans over the safety barrier andis just able to reach to gently stroke the pads on the underneath of the lions paw.

Jesus Holy Mother of God you had to be there to see how quick the lion moved and let out the biggest roar you’ll ever hear.
Me and Nog s**t ourselves and ran for it.
The only problem was we couldn’t get out because there were so many people trying to get in to see what the commotion was.

True story. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The double standards in this country is p1ssing me off. People stopping traffic every now and then to highlight our government’s stupid approach to global warming and everyone’s all “this is awful, why can’t the police beat the shite out of them?” and “I heard an ambulance/fire engine/carer couldn’t get through!” but close off multiple streets for p1ssups to celebrate the jug-eared tampon’s self-congratulatory ‘look at me’ session and not a squeak of dissatisfaction. Every six minutes someone dies of starvation in this country!! B4stards!!

Darran said:
People do realise it isn’t compulsory to swear allegiance to King Charles on Saturday yeah?

Honestly what the f*ck is wrong with people?
Why are people so f*cking stupid?
You’re pointing out that “it isn’t compulsory” and asking “Why are people so f*cking stupid?” The irony! On point #1, they know. On point #2, that’s you that is!

MugfordsJack said:
You’re pointing out that “it isn’t compulsory” and asking “Why are people so f*cking stupid?” The irony! On point #1, they know. On point #2, that’s you that is!

Well going by the f*ckwits on the internet you’d swear it was

Oh and point 2,prick.

exiledclaseboy said:
On Saturday we’re all invited to swear allegiance to the king as follows:

“I swear that I will pay true allegiance to your majesty, and to your heirs and successors according to law. So help me God.”

So enjoy.
Stalinist USSR, Nazi Germany, North Korea, ditto!!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back