• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Covid Making a Comeback Apparently

Niigata Jack

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Cases rising, I've been rough all week, taken 3 tests and all been clear thankfully, bloody knackered though :(

What’s going on with jabs these days, has roll out stopped?

I managed to get 5G signal after three doses but haven’t heard about jab #4.

Cooperman said:

I've had 5 jabs.

J_B said:
Cooperman said:

I've had 5 jabs.

You’re not joking, right? Excuse my ignorance but I’ve not paid attention to Covid related topics for months. I assume that there has been a continuation of the vaccination programme.

J_B said:
Cooperman said:

I've had 5 jabs.

So have I. 👍

Cooperman said:
J_B said:
I've had 5 jabs.

You’re not joking, right? Excuse my ignorance but I’ve not paid attention to Covid related topics for months. I assume that there has been a continuation of the vaccination programme.

Those who are immuno compromised had a third main jab and then we’ve had two boosters.

Muteswan said:
Cooperman said:

Those who are immuno compromised had a third main jab and then we’ve had two boosters.

It sounds very well organised (still).

Four of my colleagues have it. Test kits are now free again too. Endemic obviously.

exiledclaseboy said:
Costello said:
Four of my colleagues have it. Test kits are now free again too. Endemic obviously.

LFTs have always been free in Wales.

something I didn't know :thumbsup_tone1:

Newer Omicron BA.4 and BA.5 sub-variants. Still mild (if vaccinated) but no immune protection from prior exposure to the earlier BA.1 and BA.2 types- hence lots of re-infections and no ‘natural’ immunity beloved by the anti-vax nutters. If you are vaccinated it’s a flu-like illness.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back