• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Covid

Niigata Jack

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Anyone been suffering with it? I've got it for the 2nd time and its rough, felt rough yesterday and worse over night so took a test somorning and positive, I pretty much knew really because it felt much different from a normal cold, virtually felt rough at the start which is different with a cold, a cold for me anyway takes a little time to get a grip, but not covid.

Anyone been suffering with it? I've got it for the 2nd time and its rough, felt rough yesterday and worse over night so took a test somorning and positive, I pretty much knew really because it felt much different from a normal cold, virtually felt rough at the start which is different with a cold, a cold for me anyway takes a little time to get a grip, but not covid.
Look after yourself Max, lots of Covid about at the moment.

Just had my jab today, feeling shite now. Not sure if it's the covid/flu jab or watching our forwards shambling around. take it easy Max, you don't want that long thing.

Just had my jab today, feeling shite now. Not sure if it's the covid/flu jab or watching our forwards shambling around. take it easy Max, you don't want that long thing.
Had my Covid and flu jabs yesterday, feeling fine today.

Max wishes he had a long thing.

Look after yourself Max, lots of Covid about at the moment.
Its a fuking nightmare, had a great nights kip, but since I've got up I've been feeling like shit seems like the same cycle I experienced the first time I had it, one day bad next day feel a little better until the next day, rough as toast today and the brightness of the day isn't helping. :mad:

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back